Chapter 9

Third Person

The rest of the Halloween break flew in. Lucas and Roman were back to their usual seleves. Probably even closer than before.

The day before Harlow's and Roman's first day of school. Angelo gave them new phones. Which had all their brothers numbers on it. They were both in desperate need of an upgrade.

The night before going back to school. Lucas was running around like headless chicken acting if it was their first day of school ever. Making sure they had everything ready, had a shower and were in bed early which did not go down well.

Usually in the mornings Lucas and Angelo were always the first ones up. Lucas would always make the breakfast and wake everyone up. While Angelo either worked out or ate his breakfast.

It was now seven. School started at eight. It was now Lucas job to go around to wake everyone up. Earning groans and complaints. But he didn't mind, he would get them out of bed one way or another.

Recently the twins had received an alarm off of Angelo to get themselves up since they were old enough. So Lucas just had to wake up the younger ones. He first went to Jordan's room. "Come on Jor it's time to wake up."

He walked over to Jordan's sleeping body. Placing his hand on his back and shaking him lightly. Jordan tried to swat his hand away but it didn't work. "Jordan come on you have to get up. You have school." Jordan let out a groan in response. Lucas ripped the covers off of him. "When I come back in here you better be up."

With that he left the room. Next he was going to wake up Roman because he knew it would be a struggle to get Harlow out of bed. So the easiest were first. Roman had stayed in his room last night. He was sprawled out out on the bed like a star fish. Lucas laughed at the sight, taking a quick photo of the sleeping teenager.

He walked towards him and gently started to shake him. "Rome come on it's time to get up." Roman's eyes shot open then closed trying to adjust to the brightness.

"What? Why?"

"You have school remember?" Roman laughed lightly at his forgetfulness. He could feel his cheeks going red with embarrassment. Lucas let out a laugh at Roman's reaction. He walked out heading to Harlow's room. This was going to be a struggle.

Lucas called out to Harlow multiple times trying to wake her up. He even shook her but nothing was working.

****

Harlows POV

He leaned in were about to kiss. Oh My God! I was about to kiss Dylan O'Brien! "Harlow! Harlow! Come on it's time to get up!" Whoever this was interrupting my dream was about to get it. They started to shake me. Maybe if I just play dead they will leave me alone.

"I didn't want to have to do this." Next minute the blankets are ripped off of me and I'm being tickled.

"Hahah..stop...I'm..ahhah...a...wake! Ahaha...I'm...a...hahaha...wake...!" When he stopped I laid there catching my breath. Lucas put his hands under my armpits, sitting me up.

"Good your lucky it was me waking you up or you would of ended up in the pool. Now get dressed and come down for breakfast." Quickly turning his amusement to being stern.