Chapter 13

Xanders Pov

I was starting to get aggravated watching the other team play dirty. Watching them shove, trip and push my brothers was making my blood boil. The referee wasn't even calling them out on it. At half time I decided to go out and have a smoke to cool myself down.

Two of my friends decide to join me for a smoke. Todd and Jack, we walked outside the cold air nipping at us once we walked out. As you made it out outside of the gym the chatter was more quieter. The cold air was refreshing compared to the heat box in the gym.

Lighting my cigarette, taking a few puffs of it. As the two do the same. I leaned up to the cold gym wall.

There was chatter coming from the around the corner. You could hear someone laughing but one voice sounded familiar. Even though the corner was a good bit of a distance you could still hear them.

Todd took a puff then turned to the corner taking a sniff of the air around him. "Do you smell that?" He smirked. I knew exactly what he meant. Whoever was around the corner was smoking aswell and having a good time.

"Let's go join them.." Jack smirked. Technically I can't smoke any weed since I'm driving and Angelo would have my ass if he found out. I'm already in deep shit for drinking all of his whiskey the other night.

"I can't. I'm driving tonight but I'll come and join you." They both started walking toward the corner. Getting closer and closer to the group. One voice really stuck out to me but I didn't know who? Maybe it's someone I banged the other day?

Turning the corner there sat the group. Three girls and one boy, all look around the twins age. One looked like Harlow. Then her head turned to the side and IT WAS HER.

I was furious. What in the name is my sister...correction little sister smoking pot. Like it's an everyday thing.

"HARLOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Harlows POV

My head snapped to see who shouted. There stood a very angry Xander. I was in the shits now. I had told Angelo I wouldn't do drugs again but here I am. I mean if your 'stoner buddies' showed up. You would want to join them again. See I'm really good at hiding the fact I'm high. Roman never noticed my puplis but I become very....chatty when I am.

"Hi! Xander nice to see you too. Wanna join us?" Why can't I just close my mouth. Did I seriously just invite my older scary brother to smoke pot with me?

His friends started snickering.."Come on man join us. At least we got invited to smoke with them." Xander gave his friend 'are you serious' look. He then came over to me and grabbed me tightly by the forearm. Dragging me away from the crowd.

"Bye guys! Nice to see you again! Call me!" I made a phone shape with my fingers. Xander was roughly dragging me along. I stayed quiet as best as I could. It looked like we were walking towards his car. He took out his keys and opened the back seat door.

"Get in!" Oh! Someones moody. I looked at him confused.

"The game isn't over yet moody pants." He rolled his eyes at my comment and pushed me in. Getting in the back of the car himself and closing the door, locking it.

His big hand cupped my cheeks. He was looking at my eyes probably to see if I was high or not.

"Harlow, how do you know them?" He asked frustration laced in his tone.