Chapter 12

"Punch! The upper part! Harder! Dodge! Move quick!" Aiden instructed me. "You are getting into it. Brilliant! You have improved more than I expected" he smiled complimenting me. And I sighed. "Let's call it a day " he said leaving me to have a shower and get changed.

Water runs down mixing with my sweat and washes them away. But still I can't get enough. My stiff muscles are hungry for more warm water. I'm exhausted.

Time flied before I  could even blink. It's already November, my favourite month in the year. May be because it's my birth month. Aiden practices with me every Saturday and we get along so well. Not to mention it's my birthday; today. I'm hundred percent sure that he doesn't have a clue even. He is torturing me here. When it comes to his lessons, he's more unyielding compared to Mr.Miller. He doesn't even take me as a girl when it comes to exercising.

I hopped out of the shower and I got into my dark blue sweatshirt and my pants. I blowed my hair and left it to lie on my back waiting for Aiden to emerge from the door. And finally he appeared. His black leather jacket looks good on him. For the truth, whatever he wears looks good on him.

I looked up catching his eyes, which were already searching mine. He came in my direction and stood right behind me.

"Close your eyes."he said in a gentle voice which I couldn't resist. I closed my eyes eventhough  I was bewildered but knowing that he's no danger to me.

He was holding my hair up and he gently placed it on my right shoulder. I felt something metallic touched back of my neck and his long fingers clasped it making my body on fire. It's a necklace!!! I could feel it. But what does that means? Before I could organise my thoughts, he planted a soft kiss on my forehead making my eyes  snap open.

"What was that?"before I express my astonishment, "Happy Birthday Becky."he whispered in my ears. His warm breath tickled my earlobe. I gave a weak smile as I  was lost in the maze he created.

"You knew?" I blurt out.

"Of course. you thought I don't know after being such a close friend of yours?" he asked making me feel guilty about not knowing his. It must be early September. Of course I just have to Google his name to know about his details which other people know.

I glanced at the necklace. It was white gold with a crescent moon pendant with a tiny heart which made it look cuter. It was shining in the dark blue background which was my sweatshirt. And this whole thing seemed unreal. What more is my name was engraved in the other side. And my left brow was raised making my perplexed mind obvious.

"It's your birthday present. Don't look at me like that. Why people here don't  give presents on birthday or what?"he smirked. " You don't like it?" he sounded worried.

"No no.. it really looks nice and cute. And thank you. I really like it" I said with an assuring smile. "Um... It just felt kinda weird you know. Friends don't kiss your forehead right?" I spit out and just felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"We are running late" he chuckled avoiding my question. His smile looked playful. I never expected that there was a playful Aiden beside of the sweet Aiden I knew. 'Is he playing with me right now?' that thought came out of nowhere.

He leaded me to his car which he usually drives to school and asked me to get in.

"Late for what?" I finally managed to utter.

"You will know."he said me making me annoyed of his playfulness. I rolled my eyes and he pulled over after I buckled up myself.

He pulled into the parking lot of the city mall and asked me to follow. I let my legs to take me wherever he was heading.

I spotted Kat and Emi waiting at the entrance. And right behind Kat, there was Brandon. "You guys late." Brandon said gesturing his wrist watch.

"Happy Birthday Babe" Kat and Emi screamed making me blush and the people around us glanced at us like they saw a bunch of teenagers going wild. I really feel nervous when going public eventhough I'm seventeen now.

Brandon led our way to the theatre and Emi and Kat brought three popcorn buckets while the boys went to buy drinks.

*************************************************
Is Aiden playing with her?

See you in next chap 😊😊😊😊😊