Chapter 10

It's finally Saturday and I was rolling on my bed debating whether I should get another sleep or  go downstairs. It was only ten fifteen. I usually get up after eleven on Saturdays and my mom never whin about that. For the truth, she knows that there is no good when I'm half asleep.

"Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated"
'Bad Things' started playing on my  head which is one of my favourites. Damn it's not playing on my head I'm getting a call.

I grabbed my phone which was on my nightstand and it was Aiden. And I cleared my throat before answering.

"Um.. Hi! What's up?" I asked hoping that he won't find that I'm still on my bed.

"Hey.. Wanna hangout? I have something to show you."

"Sure. Umm are you coming to pick me up or something ?" I asked as it was the first time he asked me to hangout with him in a weekend and he sounded like it's going to be only we two.

"Look out " he said and I paced towards my window hoping that he isn't in my front yard but he was. He was leaning on his car and now he is waving at me. Holy... I'm still in my Pj's.

"What are you doing here?" without my aware I already screamed at my phone.

"Photosynthesis " he laughed.

"Why? Do you have chlorophyll?" I smirked back.

"It's already ten thirty. Don't tell me that you just woke up. Are you?"

"Ten thirty is still early for me especially on Saturdays." I screamed.

"Just come inside and wait in the living room until I get dressed." I added.

"Bring some sportswear with you" he said.

"What's with sportswear?" he hung up before letting me asked that question.

"Mom.. Aiden is at the door." I shouted while getting into the shower. Cold water droplets ran down my skin killing my sleepy nerves making me refreshed. I grabbed a white plain T shirt and put on my pants. Then I put a gym short and tights plus a black T shirt in my bag and climbed downstairs. I took two slices of bread and cheese and gulped down the fruit juice.When I get into the living room he was talking with mom.

"Mmm.. I'm ready."I announced. And he got up saying good bye to my mom.

"Mom I'm going outside." I said as usual eventhough it's obvious.

We headed to his car and he pulled out of our driveway.

"Where are we going" I asked as it was sort of confusing and also I had every right to know where we are heading.

"My place. You brought some sportswear right?"he asked.

"Yeah. But why?" I asked.

"You will know" he said and an awkward silence roamed inside.

After he parked his car inside their garage, he led his way inside. It was more like an underground parking lot. We got inside and I recognised his living room where I stayed and he was leading me to a part of his house which I didn't notice last time and he opened a door while his other hand switching on the light.

"Let's go" he said and I looked. There was a staircase leading down and I was confused. I rolled my eyes.

"No one is going to bite you. Just come."he laughing after seeing my confused expression. And I followed him. The stairs led to another door and he opened. And I entered. Everywhere was dark until he light up the bulbs. It was like a lobby and in the corner there were some gym equipments.

"You have an underground gym?" I asked thinking what it has to do with me.

"Yeah.. I do exercises here. Sometimes dad join me too."

"Cool.So... you wanted to show me your gym?"I asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself."he said with a half smile.

"Why do I need to know self defence?" I felt my forehead getting wrinkled.

"Because you ended up on the ground last time. You are an easy target and Alex knows it." He uttered. I had  totally forgotten about Alex.

"You think he's still after me? But he didn't show up after that incident" I said.

"He was after you from the beginning and he only knows about you. Plus he didn't get what he wanted so we can't be unguarded, right?" he continued.

"And get changed. Let's start from exercises and some basics."he added and left.

After changing I waited him to come. I walked towards the punching bag and tried to punch as I had seen in movies.
"Ouch!" I almost screamed. It hurts my knuckles. I spotted Aiden coming to me with a grin.

"Is this the first time you tried a punching bag?"he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Here."he said tossing an Oreo-mint.

"Let's start from stretching"he said leading his way to a dead hang.

"Let me explain this unless you would hurt yourself like the other time " he said pointing my knuckles. "Grab the bar and grip it about shoulder width apart and hang. Then bend your knees like this and raise your feet up from the floor. Smoothly lift your body like this by pulling your elbows down."he showed me while explaining.

I stood right under the bar and grabbed it then I tried to pull myself up but it didn't work. I couldn't lift myself. I bent my knees just like he showed and tried to go up but it was hard. Then Aiden grabbed my waist and tried to help me by pushing me up. And one more thing about myself, it tickles me the most when someone touch my waist and I can't control myself when it happens.

I lost the grip and I fell on him. Good thing that he had put a sports mattress beneath the bar. It prevented his skull getting crashed. His head was touching back of my neck. Sure, my hair was brushing his face.

"Watch your head."he warned and rolled away from me and stood up. And I was still lying on the mattress. He bent towards me lending his hand to stand up. And I grasped  his arm and he pulled me up but he tripped over my legs and his lips landed on mine.

I felt my warm blood rushing to my face making my face red. His eyes were wide open and locked in mine. His lips tasted like mint chocolate. In a split second he stood up brushing his lips. His face was redder than mine.

"Get yourself up and practice it yourself."he said leaving me down there.

'It was my first kiss' I wanted to yell even though it's humiliating but he was no longer there.

*************************************************
First kiss!!!
Did Aiden got embarrassed or mad at her?

See you in next chap 😊😊😊