"Hahahah JAY! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY JAY!!!" Jhope said excitedly while laughing.

All of you did Jay's iconic cry too while laughing so hard.

"Hahahah it's fine Jay-ah! Enjoy the moment!" Jin said

Jay just smiled and did his iconic cry too.

"Hahaha okay! Correct." Daniel giggled.

Both teams got 2 points each.

*** At the Parking lot 

Sung Deuk just arrived at the I-Land

"Hahaha would you look at that? They're really here!" Sung Deuk laugh sarcastically looking at BTS's van.

"You guys are sooooo dead hahaha" Sung Deuk laugh evilly.

***Back to I-Land

Now it's V's turn, he was standing in the middle, smilling widely and was about to do the act...

but froze and cough when he saw Sung Deuk standing behind the couch where all the others are sitting at.

"Oohhh is it K?" Jimin guessed

"Jake?" Sunghoon guessed

V nervously shake his head still looking at Sung Deuk who's smilling at him sarcastically with his arms crossed over his chest.

V pointed each member of the BTS, including himself and did the gesture sliting his neck slowly.

"BTS are so dead? Or BTS are in trouble?" Y/n said in confusion.

"Wow!!! Correct answer!!!" Sung Deuk said enthusiastically while clapping his hands and walking in to the front. which made all of you look at him in surprise.

"Hello Mr. Sung Deuk" I-Landers greeted him and bowed at him.

I-Landers where so confuse right now. Meanwhile, BTS where sweating nervously.

"H-hyung! Y-you're here!" RM chuckled nervously

"So who planned all of this?" Sung Deuk said

Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and Jungkook pointed at RM acting innocently.

RM open his eyes wide feeling so betrayed.

"Me?!" RM yelled in surprise pointing at himself in confusion.

"We tried to stop him hyung!" Jungkook explained.

"Yeah we said to him that we can't do that, we're really busy." Jin added

"Namjoon said we don't have to worry, he'll take care of it." Suga added.

"We really felt bad doing this but RM hyung insisted." Jimin and V explained acting innocently and pouting.

"YAH!!!" RM protested, making him jump out from his seat.

"RM, come here" Sung Deuk said smilling sweetly, while gesturing his hands.

"Hyung its not-" RM was trying to explain but was cut off.

"I.said.come.here." Sung Deuk said smilling sarcastically, emphasizing every word which made RM gulp nervously.

I-Landers were so confused at what's happening right now.

RM walk towards Sung Deuk slowly, smilling nervously.

"A-ouch!!! Aw aw aw aw!!!" RM whined, Sung Deuk just grab him from his ear and starts to walk.

"Hyung!!!" RM whined.

"We have to go! I'll give you 30 seconds to say good bye or whatever! We'll wait in the parking lot, 30 seconds starts now." Sung Deuk yelled and drag RM with him while pinching RM's ear.