CHAPTER 38

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 9

3RD PERSON'S POV.

The boys' smile drop and became serious seeing a group of boys appeared on the screen. 10 guys to be exact.

To: Y/N
From: Max (South Korea)

"FOR REAL?!" You said in surprised, covering your mouth.

They all look at you and so confuse.

"Why?! Do you know them?" They ask seriously.

You just nodded enthusiastically and focus on the video which made them tighten their fist staring at the screen.

"Y/n, this is for you. Let's go! One, two, three..." Max said
The beat started and they started to do flips.

"EEEYYY!!!" You cheered clapping your hands excitedly, really happy to see your friends again.

"Woah!" The boys mumbled, trying to hide their amazement.

"Wait?! That's HipHop GZ!!!" Niki said with his eyes wide open, remembering the famous underground dancers, who compete internationally.

"What?!" The others said in confusion, and look at the screen instantly.

"Oh?! Right!!!" They yelled in shock.

"You know them Noona?!" Jungwon ask with his eyes wide open.

"Mmmmm" You said and nodded.

"NO WAY?!" They yelled out of surprised.

"Ofcourse, she's Beast King." Sunghoon thought to himself and smile.

"So first of all Hello, we are Hiphop GZ!!!" They greeted.

[HipHop GZ: Max, Oliver, Luke, Cole, Liam, Ethan, Jack, Thomas, James and Ian.]

"WOAH!!!" They all said in shocked and you just laugh excitedly.

"I don't know if you'll be able to watch this but we send hundreds of videos to make sure you'll see this!" Max said grinning at the camera.

"Yeah!!!" The other nodded.

"This kids!!!" You said smilling and did a facepalm.

"Are they your friends that you've been talking about?" Jungwon ask, they're all staring at you seriously.

"Hahaha yeah" you said which made the boys sigh in relief and smile again.

"They're just friends!" They thought to themselves, smilling.

"You traitor!!! How could you join that show without even telling us?!" They all yelled dramatically and whipping their invisible tears.

"Yeah! We could've join too!" Ethan and Jack protested.

"You didn't even call?!" Thomas protested

"You didn't even text us?! Or say goodbye at least?! You ungrateful child!!!" James protested dramatically.