CHAPTER 68

A

P

R

I

L

Foo—[GUNSHOT]

(Author: THIS IS A REAL CHAPTER💖 I was gone for soooo loooooong 😭 I don't know if you guys still remember the previous chapter so here's a recap

(Author: THIS IS A REAL CHAPTER💖 I was gone for soooo loooooong 😭 I don't know if you guys still remember the previous chapter so here's a recap.)

Recap of Previous Chapter

Chamber 5 unit performed and during the last chorus part of the song your disease act up again. You tried so hard enduring the pain but it still affected yours and Jungwon's performance.

Because of that, both of you received negative feedback from the judges. They ask for explanation but then your nose starts to bleed which made everyone so worried. Band Pd immediately called for medic, they came along with Mr. Lee. Being one of the two people who knows your secret, he made excuses to take you away from the scene as soon as possible.

Your team wants to come along but you act all fine, smiled genuinely and told them to go back to the I-land to cheer for the other unit and tell them that you're fine.

You also told Jungwon to tell Hanbin that you're perfectly fine cuz you know he'll be so worried and will be reminded of his nightmare of you again if he knows what just happened.

The feedback of the judges were not shown to the other team as always, so the Flame On unit didn't know that your nose bled.

Mr. Lee brought you to the secret room, along with Dr. Park, they helped and painly watch as you vomit a lot of blood and tremble so hard because of the intense pain.

••Continuation•••

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 24

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Note: the underlined words are the words that the announcer of the show is saying.)

***At the I-Land

Chamber 5 unit headed back to the I-land and the Flame On unit welcome them with warm hugs.