CHAPTER 25

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 5

3RD PERSON POV

The fourth destination was the ice skating rink.

"For real?!" Sunghoon said excitedly, seeing the ice skating rink infront of him.

"WOAH!" All of you said.

This was your first time which made you a little nervous.

All of you went inside and change shoes into ice skating shoes.

"I'm gonna go warm up and check out the rink." Sunghoon said and entered the ice rink, smoothly.

"This is my first time seeing him skate, I'm excited." Heeseung said.

"Wow, it's been so long." Sunghoon said

"Woah! He made it seem like it's so easy to do." You said looking at him.

"It's your first time Noona?" Jungwon ask.

"Mmmm" You said getting nervous.

"Haha don't worry, you got us" Heeseung said patting your head.

"Hyung! I'm not that good too!" Jungwon said.

"Hahha that's fine, let's just enjoy!" You cheered, holding Jungwon's hand.

Sunghoon skate around the ice rink.

"Woah!!!" All of you said in amazement.

"Sunghoon! Show us some move!" Heeseung said.

Sunghoon starts lightly warming up, He jump and flip after warming up.

His graceful moves makes all of you forget what happened in the VR arcade.

"WOAH!" All of you cheered and applaud.

"That's so cool!!!" You said with your eyes sparkling and clapping like a seagull.

Sunghoon moves freely on the ice and did another perfect turn.

"WOW!" All of you said

"He's so good!" Heeseung said.

"So this is his stage...."You thought to herself, watching Sunghoon in amazement.

Little did they know, Sunghoon want to impress Y/n where he's best at.

"He looks so different now. It's like he's better at skating than walking." Jungwon said.

"Hahaha yeah" You agreed.

Sunghoon went back to the three of you.

"Let's go." He said excitedly.

"Ha-haha H-ahah" You and Jungwon laugh nervously.

Heeseung, Jungwon and you entered the ice rink.

It made your eyes go wide open, both you and Jungwon were holding on to Heeseung like your life depends on it.

"Guys! Hahaha we're going to fall if we're like this." Heeseung said.

Sunghoon thought Jungwon and you some basics of it since Heeseung already know how to ice skate. Jungwon was getting used to it holding on to Heeseung, while you where like a statue, not moving.

"Hahaha come on, you got this." Sunghoon said and reach out his hand for you to hold.

"What if I fall?" You said nervously.

"I got you, trust me." Sunghoon said and smiled, reassuring you. You reach out and held his hand which made Sunghoon smile brightly.

He intertwined yours and his hand, and started to roam around the skating rink.