CHAPTER 41

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 11

Y/N's POV

"Noo...."

"Na...."

"Noon..."

What's that? Is someone....

"Noona...." someone whispered.

I opened my right eye to peek who it was and lift my head.

"O-oh? Taki? Why? What's wrong?" I whispered back, he was standing beside my bed, hugging his pillow.

I sat up and look at the screen in our room to see what time is it. It's 2:00 am.

"I......I can't sleep Noona...." Taki whispered, worriedly.

I move to the side of my bed, giving some space for Taki

"Here, sleep beside Noona..." I said while patting the space.

Taki just smiled and gladly lay on the bed beside me, I ruffled his hair.

"So what's bothering you?" I whispered looking at him while stroking his hair.

Silence filled the room for a while, He's just staring at the ceiling . . . .

Taki.... What's inside your head? I'm starting to get worried...

"I........ I read Jay hyung's letter." Taki said hesitantly.

"I.... I'm scared Noona . . . We don't know what might happen tomo- I mean later and I might be the one......." Taki said still staring at the ceiling and drown from his thoughts.

"Taki..... You'll be okay mmmm." I said and hug him while patting his head. Aaawe our Taki!!!

"Mmmmmm" he said hugging me back.

"Let's not think about that okay?" I said, I want him to not think about that, I also don't want to think about that..... So I sat up which confused Taki.

"Where are you going Noona?" Taki ask.

"Are you sleepy?" I whispered.

"Nooo?" He said while shaking his head in confusion.

"Come on! Bring your pillow too!" I whispered excitedly, standing up, carrying my blanket and one pillow with me.

Taki got excited too and stood up. We went outside of the room quietly.

"What are we going to do Noona?" Taki ask excitedly, we went to the living, putting our pillows and blanket on the couch.

"We'll do whatever you want!!!" I said

"Really?!" Taki said excitedly with his eyes wide open.

"Yup!!!" I said ruffling his hair, hahaha he's so cute!

Our my bonding time together started hahahha we actually did a lot of things!

first we played the game tag, running around the living room .

"NOONA how come you run so fast!" Taki whispered shout while laughing.

"Hahahaha ssshhhhh haha I love playing tag so haha" I whispered, stuck out my tongue at him.

"I'll tag you just you wait!!!" Taki whispered yelled and started to chase you.

"Hahahah come on! Faster!" I said teasing him but then I trip on my slipperr and fell on the floor.

***THUD***

"HAHAHAHAHA" We both laugh so hard silently covering our mouth.

"Noon hahaha Noona! Hhaha are you okay?" Taki said while still laughing, reaching out his hand to help me stood up.