CHAPTER 36

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 7

3RD PERSON'S POV

The next day, all of you did your routines, exercise, eat breakfast, took a shower and dressed up.

Chamber five was heading to the 2nd floor's practice room.

"I'm really excited to start practicing!" Jungwon said putting his arm over your shoulder, grinning at you.

And you just did a facepalm.

"Hahaha don't worry Y/N! You did really well Yesterday." Jake said ruffling your hair.

"Yeah!" They agreed excitedly.

They were excited to practice and record your cute expressions.

Flame on unit were heading to the first floor practice room and cross path with Chamber 5.

"These lucky brats." Flame Unit thought to themselves.

Heeseung, Sunoo, Jake, Taki and Jungwon turned their heads at them, grinned and stuck out their tounge at them.

"YAH!" Flame On unit yelled which cause the other unit to run off along with you, who was clueless to the practice room.

Flame On team just smile and shake their heads at Chamber 5's silliness and head to the first floor.

***At the second floor practice room.

"HAHAHAHA!" Chamber 5 laughed so hard.

"What was that about?" You ask in confusion, you're laughing with them even though you don't know the reason.

"Haha nothing! Let's just start practicing Twin!" Sunoo said, dragging you with him to the center of the room.

All of you warmed up first and start practicing. The room is full of energy and laughter. You guys really enjoyed it.

"Okay! Good job!" Sunoo said excitedly, clapping his hands.

"Yeah!" You agreed while nodding enthusiastically.

"Definitely, the feeling of embarrassment is lessened." Heeseung added.

They were actually got comfortable seeing that you're starting to enjoy it and you start doing playful expressions, they can't help but smile and do the same.

"Right! Haha I was embarrassed at first." Jake agreed.

"Isn't it more natural to smile from before?" Heeseung said showing his bright smile.

"Yeah! Really!" Sunoo said giving thumbs up to Heeseung's smile.

"Hahaha mmm" You agreed while nodding.

"How about me?" Jake ask, showing you his smile.

"Ah...Hyung, you need to work at it..." Sunno said

Hearing that Jake smile fell and started to pout.

"Hahaha!" All of you laugh at his cuteness and you gave him a side hug.

"It shows that you're nervous haha but it's better than Yesterday." Sunoo added

"It's cute though!" You thought to yourself.

"Jake hyung, you have to smile from here." Taki said pacing his hand over his heart

"HAHAHAH" all of you laugh, didn't expect to hear that from Taki which made all of you in awe at Taki's cuteness.

"So cute!" Jake said giving Taki a back hug.

***At First floor practice room.

They were sitting on the floor in circle.