Surprising News

Yugi, Yami and Y/n walked to their classroom but as they entered the room, the students stopped their bussiness and face them. Once they saw Y/n, a few students including Haruhi approached to her.

Haruhi: Y/n!

But as few more students approached to her, Koutauro slowly looks up as her eyes widen once she saw Y/n enter the class.

Haruhi: Are you feeling okay already?

Male student: Does anything hurt you?

Female student: Do you need help with anything?

Yugi and Yami hid their anger as some students approached and asked concerned questions.. they should be the ones to be concerned of her... they should be the ones to ask her if she needed help with anything..! Not being aware of their anger, Y/n replied to them back with a smile.

Y/n: Dont' worry, I'm alright. Thanks for your concerns

Haruhi: Are you sure? You weren't badly hurt, were you?

Y/n: Not at all. I just had some minor injuries

Female student: We thought you were injured very badly

Female student #2: When the teacher told us the news, we never expected to receive such a news about a newcomer getting hurt this badly

They continued to surround Y/n until both, Yugi and Yami kindly asked them to let her walk through since she can't stand this long... but they secretly just want everyone to back away from their little flower.

As they made way for Y/n, Koutauro just sat quietly in her desk while watching them.

Y/n might be alright, but that doesn't mean Yami is going to forgive her nor will the others forget about what occurred during Y/n's absence

Y/n might be alright, but that doesn't mean Yami is going to forgive her nor will the others forget about what occurred during Y/n's absence. After all... this is only the beginning of her days in hell.

As the class started to get full, the teacher enters the class and starts the roll call before starting the lesson of the day. After the lessons, it was time for break which Yugi and Yami immediately got up from their seat and approached Y/n.