Hope you're ready for this....

It was class time, everyone was paying attention to the teacher as they copy down the notes from the board. But for Yugi and Yami, they stared at their little sugar belle while copying the notes and of course, they couldn't stop blushing... they were deeply crazy for her.. and only her...

The bell rang for break. As Y/n was about to get up from her seat, she noticed a female student approaching her.

 As Y/n was about to get up from her seat, she noticed a female student approaching her

Female student: H-Hello

Y/n: Oh, hello, can I help you with anything?

Female student: Um... m-my name is Haruhi... and uh... w-well, um... I... I heard a little rumor that someone likes you!

When Yugi and Yami heard what she said, they felt... angry that someone is trying to take their princess away but also... scared of losing her and seeing her with someone else that isn't them. So they listen carefully to see who is that person that has a crush on her... on their precious Y/n..!

Y/n: Really? Who?

Haruhi: Well... I-I'm not sure... As a matter of fact, I d-don't know who it is... but, I'm sure there's someone who likes you!

Y/n: You think so?

Haruhi: Well... y-you are pretty... you could get the popular boys here!

Y/n: Really?

Haruhi: Yeah, l-like... Yugi and Yami Mutou or p-perhaps... Aiorios Kajimi

As Haruhi said Aiorios' name, she noticed how Y/n made a uncomfortable look on her face when she mentioned his name.

Haruhi: W-What's wrong?

Y/n: Nothing, is just... I'm not sure about Aiorios

Haruhi: Eh..? How come?

Y/n: Yesterday, he made me look bad as if he thinks... I don't know how to do anything...

Haruhi: Oh... m-maybe Yugi and Yami... since I h-heard that they've been recently rejecting any dates... so t-they might have their eyes on someone... i-it could be you s-since I do see you hanging out with them!