Missing?

School had finally ended for the day, Y/n walked through the hallway but to her surprise, she saw Yugi and Yami. But as she walked towards them, she noticed Aiorios with his fan girls.

Aiorios: Good evening, Miss L/n

But instead of responding back to him, she gave him the glare look as she walked pass by him and his fan girls.

This left Aiorios confused as he watched her walk away without realizing Yugi and Yami had watched the whole thing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This left Aiorios confused as he watched her walk away without realizing Yugi and Yami had watched the whole thing.

Yugi: That's right, Aiorios

Yami: Stay away from our sugar bell

As Y/n left the school, she started to walk back to her aunt and uncle's house and not knowing that the Mutou twins were following her all the way to her house, again.

They followed her until she stopped, they quickly hide before she turned around and noticed them but luckily, she didn't. As she walked away, Yugi and Yami were breathing heavily but quietly.

Yugi: That... was close...

Yami: Yeah... we don't want her to notice us... not yet...

After taking a few breaths, they quickly followed her before they lost sight of her until they saw her watching the news from a t.v store.

Reporter: We start with this breaking news story, 14 year old Ariana Takami and 15 year old Mithica Saikou have gone missing since Friday in the afternoon. They were last seen outside of the school as they were heading back to their home.

Police are still continuing the investigation of their disappearance, hoping these girls are found alive. We'll have more information of their disappearance as it develops. And both, family of these girls will like to say a few words.

To Y/n, she couldn't believe what she was seeing or hearing as the news showed Mithica's and Aryana's photo until she remembered what Yugi said.

~Flashback~

Yugi: Mithica... we knew she made you do this and we couldn't let her hurt you like that so we tried to talk to her

~End of Flashback~

Y/n: Does Yugi and Yami by any chance know that she's... missing? Unless...

Y/n thought for a bit as she saw the cameras moving to Mithica's parents.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Crazy Lover Boys (Yandere Yugi x reader x Yandere Yami)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें