It was you...?!?!

It was Friday, Yugi and Yami were already walking to school but they also noticed something... different... Their angel isn't at the usual spot where she waits for them! This made them feel... empty since without her presence, they feel weak and lonely.

Yugi: Where is she...? She's usually there waiting for us...

Yami: I... I don't know.. but we'll find out... I promise

Yugi and Yami were worried and scared, thinking that something awful had occurred to their beloved Y/n but... they don't have a clue that something really did happen to her... their little blossom.

As they arrived to their class and took their seats, they waited for her arrival but nothing... just students filling in the classroom. They stared at each other's worriedly then stared at their Y/n's empty desk.

Yugi: Is she...

Yami: ... running late?

They wondered for a bit until they saw the teacher entering the class.

Teacher: Okay, everyone take your seats

Every student did as they were told, they took their seat as the teacher continued.

Teacher: I have something important to tell you

Everyone stayed silent but for Yugi and Yami, they were praying, hoping whatever the teacher is going to say has nothing to do with their angel but sadly... the worst had came...

Teacher: Your classmate, Y/n L/n was found injured and she's been taken to the hospital

This was a nightmare to Yugi and Yami as they couldn't believe what they heard.

Yami: No...

Yugi: It can't be true...

Teacher: It seems she was in a bit of accident

Everyone was shocked from the news but mostly Koutauro since she was the one who cause it as her hands trembled again.

Koutauro: (Thought) It's not... it's not my fault. I didn't tell them to go that far... I'm... I'm not the one to be blamed...

Koutauro placed both her hands on her head as tears were forming.