Helios' story (part 2)

Helios went to his classroom but before he did, he saw Yukari putting her things in the locker as he approached to her.

Teen Helios: Hey, Yuka-

Male student: Hey, Yukari

Helios froze when he saw another student talking to her as he watched in anger.

Teen Helios: (Thought) She's only mine...

He stood there until he sees a female student walking to Yukari.

???: Sis!

Teen Yukari: Hi, Kiara

Teen Kiara: You know we're gonna be late, let's go!

Teen Yukari: Bye, Matt

Kiara drags Yukari as she waves goodbye at the boy without knowing Helios was watching.

Teen Helios: (Thought) I need to get rid of him... right now...

Helios walked behind him as he grabs a hard covered book and holds it up until he froze when he heard these words.

Matt: I like her

This made Helios angry as he hit him hard in the head as he watched him passed out.

Teen Helios: Too bad... she's mine...

After class, Yukari and Kiara left their classroom as they walked together.

Teen Kiara: Did you noticed that Matt wasn't in class?

Teen Yukari: Yeah, I noticed that and also Helios!

Teen Kiara: Helios? Oh, the guy you met yesterday, huh?

Teen Yukari: Yeah, him!

As they discuss, they saw a female student running as she yells out.

Female student: Guys! Matt was found dead! There's a killer in the school!

They watched her run off telling everyone the news as Yukari looked worried.