Helios' story (part 5)

Helios and an emotionless Novianna walked to school while Helios gave her an order.

Teen Helios: You're going to stay in the bathroom until lunch, then I'll give instructions

Novianna only nod as she did what she was told.

~An hour later~

It was lunchtime, Helios picked up Novianna from the bathroom and went where Yukari, Kiara and Aki are hanging out.

Teen Helios: See that boy? His name is Aki. I want you to kill him...

Before he could finish, he pulls out a pocket knife from the pocket of his pants and hands it to her.

Teen Helios: ... then, yourself

Novianna grabs the knife and walks up to Aki. But when Yukari noticed Novianna approaching to them, she noticed she was holding a knife.

Teen Yukari: Aki-San, behind you!

Aki: Huh?

Without warning, Novianna tackles and stabs Aki multiple times as all the student watched and scream in terror.

Teen Yukari: Stop, please!

Teen Kiara: What hell is wrong with you?!

After Novianna was done stabbing Aki, she turns the knife to herself and stabs herself. The students run away in fear, leaving Kiara and Yukari alone with the dead bodies.

Teen Yukari: Why...?

~Minutes passed~

The ambulance arrived to take the bodies away while the police questioned a few students, including Helios. After everyone was cleared to leave, the sky turned gray as it began to rain.

 After everyone was cleared to leave, the sky turned gray as it began to rain

Helios pulls out an umbrella as he walks home.

Teen Helios: Once again, a few more photos of Yukari... now that Novianna and those pests are gone... nothing can stop me now

But as he walked, he noticed Yukari, alone in the rain as he walks up to her and offers an umbrella for her.

Teen Helios: Yukari, what are you doing out here in the rain? Where's Kiara... and Aki?