"Can I do it I need to let some anger out" he looks back at me and I hold out my hand. Looking from me and back at randall I can see the hesitation in his eyes "I won't be gentle and you're right here." He put the knife in my hand and I wrap my hand around the warming handle. Daryl steps back and I walk up to randall "Nononono come on please" I flip the knife around and I throw it at his head barely missing his ear.
"How many people" he yelps and I calmly bend down and put my hand on the blade. Stumbling over his words "thirty thirty guys" "Where" he hesitates and I look down and put my hand over the covered wound pressing down he yells out. "I don't know I swear we were never any place for more than a night" rushing his sentence out I pull the knife from the wall. "Scoutin, plannin on staying local" daryl kicks the wall by his head. "I don't know they left me behind" I slam the knife down in between his legs close to his groin.

"No I'm cooperating" I pick up my hand and slam it back down on his leg getting a scream from him. "Do you ever use your balls or would you like me to cut them off now" I threaten moving the knife closer to his crotch. Yelping he nods his head frantically "Okay okay they have weapons heavy stuff, automatics but but I didn't do anything." "Your men shot at my friend's and you sent people out so you can take the farm and your trying to tell us your innocent" he slams his back against the wall "Yes...these these people took me in not just guys a whole group of em. Men and women and uh kids to just like you people."

Pulling my hand and the knife away I stay squatting down between his legs. "Thought I'd have a better chance with them you know. But we go out scavenge just the men, one night we we found this little camp site, A man and his two daughters teenagers you know real young real cute." Anger and discust take there place on my face and I hear daryl move behind me. "The dad had to watch while these guys they, and they didn't even kill em afterwards they just they just made him watch, his daughters just just left em there. No but I I didn't touch those girls no I swear I nev-." I slam my knee down into his groin causing him to scream and daryl grabs my arm pulling me back.

Randall starts pleading again "Please please you gotta believe me man, I'm not like that I ain't like that." His eyes dart between daryl and I, daryl kicks his leg and I punch him over and over. I only stop when daryl drags me off him and pushes me away, looking at my face I realize tears are blocking my vision. Wiping my eyes I step back and daryl watches me for a minute before continueing the 'interrogation.'
I'm pulled out of the shed and we're walking towards everybody "Your boy there's got a gang, thirty men got heavy artillery and they ain't lookin to make friends they roll through here our boys are dead and our women, they're gonna wish they were." I lean against daryl with my head down "What did you guys do" I look up to Carol and back at my blood covered knuckles "We had a little chat" Daryl walks away and I look up at a worried rick.

"Nobody goes near this guy" rick tells everybody and I walk away leaning against a tree. "We have to eliminate the threat" leaning my head against the rough bark I close my watery eyes and escape into my head. I open my eyes when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head and see glenn, I stay in my position and glenn hesitates "I um are you...are you okay." I nod my head and whisper out a yea when glenn realizes hes not getting anything else out of me he walks off. I towards our tent "My bat still in the tent" I jog to catch up to him "Ya" I nod my head and continue walking.

We make it to the tent and I open it to grab my bat "Umm daryl we need to stop somewhere so I can get some things." I pull my bat out and squeak when something is thrown on top of me. "Why" pulling the cloth off my head I realize it's a black denim jacket with leather shaped wings stitched in the back. "Um where did you get this" he shruggs and I roll my eyes and head back into the tent and find my black tank top. "We need to stop somewhere so I can get pads, I'm still a girl remember" I explain hearing a small humm of acknowledgement before I step out with the jacket on.
"Soo whatcha think" I twirl and pose which puts a small smile on his face. he put his arrows in his bow and I look up and see dale walking up and daryl scoffs. "The only point of me coming up here is to get away from you people" dale throws a stick and I check to make sure I have all of my knives and my gun. "It'll take more than that" I pick up my bat and practice swinging "Carol send you" "Carols not the only one concerned about you guys with your new roles in the group" I stop swinging and lean against my bat.