Letters

(Malice-16)

Dear,
Lucille I know your my mother and I know you didn't want me but your address online it's not that hard really. Anyway I wanted you to know I don't have a grudge or anything against you for giving me up to my dad. My name is Malice Lucille he named me after you,  here's a picture of me I hope I meet you sometime.

P.S. I'm sixteen now

Love your daughter,Malice

Love your daughter,
Malice

You grew to be a very pretty woman, And I'm sorry to tell you that your dad was just a man I found, your real dad is negan. I'm sorry I didn't want to give you up there were just things going on in mine and your fathers relationship. I have cancer and I don't know if I'll ever be able to meet you but I hope you meet your dad sometime, he's changed and he seen your letter and picture he thinks your absolutely beautiful I'm so sorry and love you so much, you were always my little princess.

 I have cancer and I don't know if I'll ever be able to meet you but I hope you meet your dad sometime, he's changed and he seen your letter and picture he thinks your absolutely beautiful I'm so sorry and love you so much, you were always my litt...

Love,
Lucille and Negan

I'm sorry for the filler chapter I'm trying to think of an idea for the next chapter