Chapter 23

Justin's POV

I hear voices around me mixed. I'm tied to a chair with rope scratching against my skin. There are two doors in front of me, one with white laces around and the other all black with fire burns around it and dead plants.

I felt this heat up behind me, then I felt the cold blade from a knife barely touch my arm, but instead it cut the rope. I got up and rubbed my hands and turned around, I saw this guy and a little boy who looked familiar. "who are you two, I thought I was here by myself." I questioned and looked at them very confused.

"I'm your little bother, the one you tried to save..." he ran up and hugged me, "I'm sorry that I ran I front of that car, I just wanted my ball back." he let go and walked over to the other guy.

"I'm Tony's dad, we are here to tell you to make the right decision." he looked over at the doors. "the White one is if you want to stay here with us and watch your loved ones grow and live their lives without you, now the black door you can go back to your family and your friends look after them." he pushed me towards the black door, "tell my son that I'm proud of him and tell Amazon that she is lucky that she has Vic who cares for her, if they don't believe you that I spoke to you tell them 'the New York disaster' none of us have told anyone about that." I nodded and my little brother came up to me hugged me.

"Victoria needs you, tell her the letter J. That will help her through the tough times in her life." he let go again and they both waved and walked back. I looked at the black door, then turned back around to look at them one last time but they were gone.

I opened that black door and walked through. I could hear everyone clearly, someone was crying, someone was clicking a pen and it got really annoying, I hope I wake up soon to stop that.