Chapter 9

Amazon's POV

I looked over at the guy who helped me, he was starring right at me so I quickly looked away. "Amazon are you ok?" Kellin looked at me I nodded. "ok umm so tell me more about yourself I'm very fascinated by you already." I looked confused he has only known me for a few hours.

"Umm how-" he stopped me.

"Victoria and Tony know each other from a few years probably have Skyped but something came up with Justin and Victoria and I'm pretty sure he told her everything about him when they meet and she knew he was bringing you....." he took a really big breath, "she knows something's about you. You skateboard and that you sing a little." I started blushing, "she sings apparently too maybe you could sing together."

"That is pretty much my life, I listen to music and all you guys are my friends." I saw him going red so I turned away and saw Tony sitting beside me.

"Hey Tony how are you?" I asked him he was starring into space.

"I'm alright, just umm never mind." he finished off his food and looked down.

"What is it tell me I'm your Fricken sister!" He looked at me.

"Can we talk outside please." I nodded. "meet me out there in 3 minutes." and he got up and walked out side.

3 minutes had passed and I got up and walked outside. he was no where to be seen. I walked around the building twice and I couldn't find him. I went back in and found Victoria and told her to come outside.

She followed me outside and I was nearly about to cry. "Amazon what is wrong you look like you are about to cry?"

"It's just that I can't-" and Tony came out through the door.

"Can't what Amazon." she questioned me. I ran up to Tony and hugged him.

"Fucking bitch you were supposed to meet me out here a minute ago I walked around the building twice!" I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry Jesus, Jaime had a problem." I stood there and looked around and realised that Victoria was there.

"Umm Victoria can I speak to my brother alone please."she smiled and walked away back inside. "what a nice girl." Tony nodded his head in agreement. "So that problem?"

"Uhh yeah so I heard Kellin say to you that me and Victoria used to talk a lot and Skype well I liked her a lot when I first met here she was so happy, loved everything in life but now there was something that clicked and I want to find out."

"Wait you said you LIKED her."

"Yeah I did but now I think I'm in love with her. Knowing that she is here coming on tour meeting you, making sure my two favourite girls are save and I care a lot about her to make her be that happy person again when I first met her."

"Oh my god Tony that was the nicest thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth. YOURS." I stopped to think, "we'll you better go take her somewhere, start from the start and see were that goes."

"I'm trying but I can't, either she is with Jack or Mike or one of the guys." I looked at him for a second.

"Ok tomorrow is the first time you play at a concert so, we can't tomorrow because we are going to have a girls night to stay away from you boys." I started mumbling to myself, "umm when we are traveling to the next stop we usually stop somewhere on the way. I could get someone to distract Jack and I could get Vic to annoy Mike so that is your chance and you only have one. ok." everyone started coming back out.

"It is getting late maybe we should go back to the buses." Jack said. everyone agreed. I walked with Jaime and Alice, they seem to be hitting it off. at a point I looked around to find Victoria but I could find her so I stopped and the guy who helped me came over.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Victoria." I said.

"Is that her?" And she pointed to her, she was talking to Tony. he was laughing and she was laughing, she seems happy to me but obviously she must have been happier before. We carried on walking and started talking.

When we got to the buses I asked him to make sure Alice comes to our girls night while the rest where playing. "Umm sure. I'll ask her I'm pretty sure she will go."

"Thanks." and the rest of the night I keeled thinking about him.