Chapter 34

Mike's POV

This car pulled up and Victoria ran towards me, "Mike? What the-? Are you ok?" She knelt down beside me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok, it was just this homeless guy." she looked over at the girl and the boy, she wagged them over.

"Ok, this is weird that I happen to know you all and you two happened to find him, so Mike this is Samantha my old friend from school and this is her boyfriend Jack Whitehall the English comedian." I stood up and said hi, then something sharp light hit my eye. I rubbed my eye and looked down to see what it was and it was a diamond ring on Victoria's finger.

"I thought Jack didn't-" she looked down and Samantha face palmed her face.

"I think I'm ready now," she cleared her throat, "Jack and I are engaged and don't be like Jaime and tell everyone right away." I didn't know how to respond so I nodded my head.

"Umm Jaime and Alice might come in a minute or in fact that is his car right now." she looked a Samantha.

"Call Jack, tell him to come here." Samantha told her and Victoria ran into her car and pulled out her phone. Jaime and Alice ran over to me.

"I'm fine Victoria is here with her two friends." I looked over at the other two.

Jack came running around the corner and was panting. they both told us all that they were getting married and that they were going to move in together.

Kellin's POV

I got a texted from Jack saying that he proposed to Victoria and that he wanted me to be his best man. I couldn't exactly say no. I told everyone else that this time they actually are engaged, I saw Tony get his laptop out and type really fast like he was annoyed. I'm very worried on what he is going to do.