Chapter 17

Amazon's POV

~a few weeks has passed~

I went over and sat on Vic's lap and kissed him on the head. Then I looked up and saw that Jaime was acting something out and everyone was trying to guess what he was acting out. "Koala!" I shouted and I was right.

"What Amazon who the fuck did you get that?" Tony questioned me.

"He pulled the long face and you could guess that it was a koala." everyone was drinking but Victoria didn't have the same thing she had a little bit of vodka in her drink but it didn't look like there was much in it.

"I'm going to get some air, if that is ok with everyone." we all nodded and she walked off of the bus and then was followed my Mike a few minutes later.

When they came back on she went to get her stuff to go back to her bus. "Victoria do you mind if Vic and I come with you?" She shook her head and Vic and I both got up and followed her out.

Vic grabbed my hand and walked fast to try and catch up to Victoria. "Victoria, are you ok?" Vic stopped her. "Did Mike do anything."

"Umm he just had a bit much to drink and, no he is fine." Her voice was shaking.

"If my brother did anything tell me please." Vic said getting angry.

"He got really aggressive when I walked outside, and I want him to promise me he won't drink that much again." she looked like she was about to cry.

"Victoria you go back to your bus and we will try and deal with Mike." I said trying to calm Vic and trying to not let her cry. She walked to her bus and we walked back to ours.

When we got on I sat down and Vic got Mike to follow him. I could hear them shouting so I put on music loud so it would block them out.