Chapter 12: A New Member

Intro:

Hey everyone I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (if you are Americans) to everyone else I appreciate you stopping by I just want to say thank you to everyone who has clicked on this story whether you liked it and stuck around and didn't and left after chapter 1 I thank you all for being here. One more thing people seemed to be confused when it comes to Mike so this story will focus on different characters for some chapters the main two characters we will see as the focus of the story is Lucas for the story and hero perspective and Mike for the Team Galactic perspective. From now on I will be putting a COF underneath the chapter title, this means Character of Focus to tell you which character this chapter will focus on. For example the last chapter the COF was Mike and this is what I will be doing for the rest of the story to tell everyone whose eyes we will be reading this chapter through Lucas or Mike and maybe some different people in the future. Anyway enough talk and without further ado let's jump right back into Sinnoh.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Pokemon in any way this is just a fanfiction, please support the developers and creators of this series by buying and playing Pokemon Platinum Version where sold in your respective area.

AND. HERE. WE. GO

Chapter 12: A New Member

COF: Lucas Diamond

Lucas finished packing his things and left the motel. The smell of bread filled his nostrils and made him realize how hungry he was. Lucas had this horrible habit of putting off things like eating or drinking water when he was focused on something else. Now that no one was there to remind him he really needed to get used to not starving himself. Ever since leaving home, he had to get adjusted to a lot of things but to Lucas, it was all a part of the experience.

"Maybe I can get my team some treats," Lucas said to himself.

This gave him an excuse to go into the bakery, there he picked up 5 things. An egg sandwich for him, a cookie for Bibarel, A poppy seed bagel for Staravia, Jalapeno bread for Monferno, and bacon for Luxio. Lucas released everyone at the park and they all ate and played together. Lucas grew more and more fond of playing with his Pokemon like they were actual friends and it was times like these that he really loved being a trainer. As he was playing with pokemon his phone began to ring, which was odd because he normally never received calls.

"Hello?" Lucas answered.

"Hey idiot, it's Dawn," Dawn said on the other line.

"Oh hey, what's up," Lucas said, smiling to himself.

"Nothing much, look I wanna have a get together in Hearthome City with you and Barry I heard you are on the way," Dawn said.

"Uhh yeah I should be there towards the end of the day," Lucas said looking at his watch.

"Great, when you get here meet me at the Heart Diner," Dawn said.

"Sounds good, good to hear from ya Dawn," Lucas said.

"You too stay safe, cya there," Dawn said hanging up.

Lucas put his phone away and put everyone back in their balls, normally he would have someone walk with him but this time he wanted to be alone. Lucas liked to be alone with his thoughts sometimes, it cleared his head, and with his next gym battle and Team Galactic constantly on his mind, he definitely could use the clear mind. As he was walking he noticed from across the city a sign for a bike shop.

"Maybe I can rent a bike, it would be great for travel," Lucas said, putting on his hat.

It was true, some routes of Sinnoh were hours long, and having a bike would cut that time basically in half. While Lucas loved the exercise, his legs would start killing him after an hour of walking.