Chapter 22: Seal the Deal

Intro:

Well, lads, it has happened, finally, it's here Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Pokemon Shining Pearl, and Pokemon Legends: Arceus has been announced and I am so hyped. A little context to me (info on the author write it down lmao jk) I haven't actually played a Pokemon game since Black 2, I have been keeping up with the series but Black 2 was the last game I played and Sinnoh has always been my favorite region. Part of me wishes they just remastered Platinum and called it a day but hey I'll take it. I just hope they fix what was wrong with the OG Diamond and Pearl that was later fixed in Platinum (slow story, level gaps, surf speeds, etc.) I'm sure they will but I am hyped for this. Without further ado though enjoy another installment of A Trainer Named Lucas!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own pokemon in any way, this is just a fanfiction. Please support the creators by buying and playing Pokemon Platinum Version wherever sold in your respective area.

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Bolded Italics: Speaking to Audience or Out of Time

Regular Italics: Thoughts

COF: Character(s) of Focus

Chapter 22: Seal the Deal

COF: Hunter "Looker" Langley/Lucas Diamond

Sinnoh CT Office, Jubilife City

Hunter "Looker" Langley

Looker looked around the office of the IP's Sinnoh Counter-Terrorism office, ever since going undercover he hadn't been back to the office and it was nice to not be surrounded by criminals. Going undercover made you assume a role that wasn't you and without having contact with good people for a long time it can take a toll on someone's mind. However, Sinnoh's IP has been recorded to do the most undercover work out of all the IP departments. The International Police had a department in every region. In the said department, there were divisions all designed to handle specific crimes or tasks.

International Police Divisions:

Regional Police: Every day police officers dealing with misdemeanors and nonspecific crimes; robbery, larceny, assault, etc.

Narcotics Division: Deals with any drug-involved crime in the region

Homicide Division: Deals with homicides and or missing persons (mostly within humans)

Foreign Affairs Division: Handles outer region issues within a certain region

Legal Dispute Division: Handles legal issues between people or groups (not always crime)

Counter-Terrorism Division (Looker's current area): Deals with terrorists, mass attacks (pokemon and humans), hostages, and organized crime

Pokemon Rescue Division: Handles any crime dealing with pokemon (abuse, murder, trafficking, etc)

Special Victims Division: Deals with any crime involving sex, children, elderly, disabled people, trafficking, and abuse (mostly humans)

Looker had been in two divisions, when he was first starting out in the IP he was in Hoenn's Narcotics Division within the division he was placed in the Criminal Tracking Squad. It was a squad designed to track and locate suspects, escaped convicts, and non-cooperating witnesses. There he got the nickname Looker because he had a talent for tracking. While he didn't get to do much tracking in his current assignment, Looker still used the skills he developed to find out more about a person.