A FLIGHT AROUND THE GLOBE

The group never imagined Hanno could fly faster than them all. He was quite the proficient flyer than Harth's speed. Harth was the fastest flyer among them, but he wasn't experienced enough with speed that Hanno's experience made the six warriors look like baby birds jumping out of their nests to learn how to fly on the first try.

They weren't show how to make it back to the cave without leading Hanno directly there. Vaskàr told his team to split up, so they could confuse and try to maneuver around Hanno and regroup in one place.

This choice happened when they split into two group: three in each group. For Hanno, he followed the main leader leading Brade and Titus. Vaskàr is thought to be the warrior to rid the planet of the master trapped in the Earth's core, and if the machine arm was destroyed or its user, the main leader of the evil forces would be free to spread his dominion over the planet.

Vaskàr and his teammates were ahead of Hanno trailing behind him, and he was rather faster than the three younger, inexperienced warriors. Titus had more experience than Vaskàr and Brade, but he was now having problems with Hanno who has millennia of experience in flight and combat.

"Well, any thoughts?" shouted Brade, trailing above Vaskàr.

"My thoughts?" Vaskàr shouted back. "Escape the Comrade."

"But what the methods to escape him?" shouted Titus, swerving to Vaskàr's left side.

"By flying through many terrains that may outmaneuver him," said Vaskàr.

"For a leader of the group, you are lacking some decent commanding skills," said Titus.

"Well, I never through Hanno would be at my old house."

"Then we should have stayed at the cave instead of going to the outside world to save many the innocent victims who've done no evil. None of us have proper experience fighting a powerful Comrade of Hanno."

Vaskàr heard of Titus's voice saying they never should have left the cave until their training was absolutely done.

"So my feelings got the better of me, but our morals still must stand. Otherwise, the soul is risked of being condemned to a place worse than the Earth's core. No reincarnation is allowed on this planet after all."

"No argument there but feeling too emotional will lead to a bad situation like 'BEING CASED BY HANNO.' The next time you watch the news of the world, make sure it has NOTHING to do with the Tyrant Three." Titus hinted of a warning in his voice he was going to quit following Vaskàr's orders if he never gave into his emotions again.

After talking to his friends, Vaskàr turned his attention toward Hanno keeping up with the three warriors flying as fast as they can. Their speed, however, was in no match against Hanno's speed. He was training just a matter of yards behind them.

Surpassingly enough, he wasn't shooting down anything at them like bullets from a gun. No supernatural powers were shot him or the power of a swift air attack; he be the hunter enjoying the chase of his prey or he must be following them to the hidden location of the Temple and the other warriors.

Then when Vaskàr looked back ahead of him, his silver eyes caught the glimpse of a lone floating warrior standing just feet from him. Octavo floating in the air ahead of the group, with Haira, Harth and Roy.

Vaskàr, Titus and Brade halted and joined with the rest of the team as Hanno halted to see seven warriors facing against him.

"Foolish for one old warrior to come alone!" said Hanno.

"He isn't alone," growled Divra's voice.

The Silver Dragon warped above Hanno's head and tried to snap the Comrade in half with teeth of his draconic fangs.

But Hanno dodged from the gripping jaw of the Silver Dragon. Hanno has quick reflexes before his attacker could do anything, and Divra came about five seconds later when Hanno heard his voice. This must be quick thinking and a quick prediction where Divra was going to strike.

Despite missing his target, Divra's flashy tail whipped the air with many balls of fire, icy particles, and air-arrowheads and fire toward the places Hanno was flying. Hanno zigzagged in the air and had very difficult moments when he could try to dodge the dragon's attacks.

Then Divra joined the seven warriors flying in the air and behind Octavo, and the dragon flapped his wings and a large white energy sphere boomed. It grew into the size of a mountain and cracked through Hanno's batlike wings.

Hanno descended toward the surface ground, over the continent of Jordsand: the continent to the west of Amerino. This made Hanno dive in the air like a falcon and he splat behind the rocky ground of the plain surface, like going down into his own grave. This was like he was retreating from the surface and to the planet's core to deliver news to his master, Årvondor.

"He escaped from our grasp, that coward," said Roy.

"But smart to retreat," said Divra. "If you know you can't take on Silver Dragon, then fly or run away. After all, my Gift is the Gift of Endless Power. The Gift that grants me the power of any known and unknown Elements."

Vaskàr was relieved to see Octavo and Divra appearing before him. If they had been caught, it would mean a quick end of Vaskàr, Brade and Titus. Then the young warrior turned to Octavo to say the profound powers Hanno could do.

"Octavo, he..."

"I know what happened, and we better discuss this matter with Hanno immediately. If he can create something Årvondor is supposed to have, then who knows what he may have in store for the Mystical Warriors and the creatures that remain hidden from his view."