DIVRA'S CAVE

Flying down from the dark sky, the pegasi landed gracefully, and the Mystical Warriors (Titus, Simura, Wavador, Mulikulla, and Vaskàr) landed roughly inside a dark cave.

The Dryk'gars: Nuallán and his brother and nieces quickly got off, followed by Nuallán's wife and sons who had their fear of heights on their frightful faces. Sarah, Brandon, Joe, and Roy dismounted from the pegasi.

"Divra should be in this cave," said a white pegasus with brown feathers. "This is his private cave and where he usually sleeps. Let us fly back, pegasi." The pegasi all trotted and flew back in the direction they came from and vanished into the night.

From the direction the pegasi flew, Divra landed yards away from his cave entrance. Divra entered his cave with disgusted and great anger. He was grumbling to himself as if he had an argument with another dragon. Once he saw the others in his cave, he calmed down completely.

"What are you doing outside your cave, Divra?" asked Vaskàr.

"I ran into meeting Fáfnir while I was flying here. It was a short but terrible argument. He wasn't going to have a part in the feast my father put up. And Fáfnir will not put his loyalty, life, or faith your spiritual hands, Vaskàr. He is a dragon that cannot be trusted by any living being or thing. I will never trust him in any battle, party, feast, or any special event. He has anger in his heart, no love towards living things." Divra walked past his friends and allies and stopped ahead of them.

"Follow me. This cave leads to my sleeping champers where I mainly rest and where it has beds for people." Divra pressed on, leading everyone through his cave.

The five Mystical Warriors including Vaskàr was behind everyone else. His adopted father, Nuallán, was holding his wife's hand while keeping his three sons close to him as Simura was flying above the five Dryk'gars. The other five Dryk'gars: Magus and his four daughters walked next Nuallán and his part of the family. Vaskàr's teammates walked behind Divra while Sarah seemly wanted to get closer to Vaskàr.

As they pressed on, more torches lit the darkness of the cave and shining objects began to appear as each torch lit itself on fire.

"This is it," said Divra, gazing at a colorful that was swirling on the roof of the cave. "Look," he pointed at a widespread of spring water and a bunch of limestones that looked like it was melted by lava. On the cave's top hung big unblemished glaciers made from ice crystals. Downward were more crystals and pillars limestones, even going into the spring water, which was reflecting the crystals' light.

"You live in this cave?" asked Sarah, with a naïve tone. "I never had seen a cave with such beautiful crystals."

"Yes, Sarah, this is where I live," answered Divra, softly. "All these are crystals are not ordinary crystals; their bodies of previous Silver Dragons that came before me and after Fáfnir. As you can see, there are countless of crystals of all colors. When a Silver Dragon dies, his body is turned into a crystal of his own choice and the blood of a Silver Dragon flies in the air and picks a random egg it first touches. The lights within these crystals are the hearts of the dragons, and my powers come from these lights that make my powers stronger. The more crystals from deceased Silver Dragons there are, the more powerful current dragon becomes.

"My scales absorb the energy that runs the lights of these crystals. And these types of crystals cannot be broken by any manmade weapon or tool or by any claw. Not even Årvondor himself cannot break these crystals. Only the Silver Dragon can only break or claw these crystals if his is dying and needs to replace his head with another heart."

"I heard of crystals made from Earth," said Brandon, overwhelmed. "But I never heard of any crystals being made from dead dragon bones."

"These crystals are our bones, Brandon. They protect the light within them, and the light, like I said, is the heart of the previous Silver Dragon. And I can break them only if I need a light of a crystal to empower me, which is if I am dying."