Sara sighed at the feeling and he continued, laying kisses up her neck to her jaw when he felt her tremble. He pulled away and looked down into her eyes.

"Are you afraid?" he whispered, concern evident in his blue eyes.

Sara shook her head, "I just... I don't know what to do... or expect."

Thorin smiled warmly at her, "it will not hurt too much..."

Sara looked up and her eyes widened, "how do you know?"

Thorin froze, "My sister Dis told me... sadly my mother died before I learnt about all those things and my father never spoke of it so when Dis had Fili, she told me."

Sara bit her lip. On the outside, Thorin was so stern and serious but deep down, he was like an innocent puppy. Thorin sensed Sara's uncertainty and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"To be honest, I know about as little as you do... I do not know what will bring you pleasure or what will bring you pain... so you will have to tell me, so I don't hurt you."

Sara lifted her eye and smiled at him lovingly. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she let him pick her up by gripping her legs before planting a hot needy kiss on his lips.

"Just love me... and I know you will not hurt me."

And that is what he did. Thorin and Sara showed their deep love for each other and gave themselves up. It was almost morning when Thorin finally put Sara to bed, laying pillows and sheets around her as if making her a nest before snuggling up beside her, keeping his arms securely around her waist, refusing to let go. When Sara woke, she was still in Thorin's arms and he was sleeping soundly beside her, their red and black hair entangled. She smiled at the peace and love on his sleeping face, savoring it for she knew that in three days, that would be gone... and she would begin to lose the real Thorin Oakenshield.

Hey all! Sorry I didn't get spicy and make this chapter smuttyL the last time I wrote an intimate scene I got a lot of hate for my lack of knowledge in that area so unless ya'll vote me out, I will not get too spicy. Sorry! Don't kill me!

********

Pale white light streamed in through the curtain-less windows. The light was not rustic and orange like the light that had touched Sara's eyes on the road. Nor was it the bold blinding light she had woken to when she had mistakenly fallen asleep facing the east. This light was gentle and soothing like a gentle flutter rousing the sleeping girl. The obnoxious sounds of birds reached her ears and she was just glad it wasn't the Whip-or-will she had heard on her travels, just yearning to annoy.

Sara rolled around, testing out the temperature of the bed. She half expected to roll over and find where the blanket had been pulled at too much in her sleep but she found herself cuddled amongst all the pillows and an extra blanket cushioning her legs like a cocoon.

The girl looked around for signs of Thorin but there were none. His place was empty and his side of the bed made as if he hadn't been there in the first place. Sara sat up with a start, causing everything to swim from her sudden change in position. She was just about to push away the sheets when the door to the washroom opened and in stepped Thorin.

Despite how they had spent the night before, Sara blushed crimson at the sight of the half dressed dwarf prince. With only his pants on his lower body, his abdomen and chest were bare to the girl. He was always wearing thick dwarven clothes and Sara never knew what he looked like beneath all those furs and last night the room was dark. Now, fresh out of a bath with steam coming from the open door behind him, Thorin did not disappoint. His arms had the build of a hardworking blacksmith and the rippling sinew traveled from his arms to his incredibly broad and thick shoulders. Like most of him, Thorin was incredibly hairy, with black hair curling over his chest and lower abdomen but leaving most of his stomach partially clean shaven.