Sara was about to ask 'why' but then she realized that she knew the answer and if she asked, she would appear naïve and stupid. Before the girl could barely pull the cloak closer around her body, they were pushed and banged around as the goblins began to search them, removing all their weapons from their possession.

The bow Kili gave Sara and her swords were torn from her back and thrown on the ground but she kept her eyes on them. When Gandalf arrived, she wanted to be able to grab her swords as quickly as possible.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom?" the goblin king inquired. "Thieves? Assassins!?"
"Dwarves," one of the goblins replied.

"Dwarves!?" the goblin king inquired.

Sara quickly hid further behind Fili who pulled her closer. "Found them on the front porch."
"Well don't just stand there!" the king cried. "Search them! Every Crack! Every Crevice!"
Sara gulped. She completely forgot about that part! Please.... Please don't touch her! Please just think that she is Fili's pet monkey! Please!
Her prayers either went unheard or it was just not her day because a goblin noticed her and tore the cloak from her body. Fili tried to grab it back from him but by the time he got it back, another goblin had snatched Sara by the arms and dragged her to the front.

"Well, well," the goblin king remarked, drowning out the shouts that the dwarves were making. "What do we have here?"

"Let her go!" Sara could hear Kili yell and from what she could gather, it sounded like the others were struggling to break free.

"looks like a little kitten washed in with the boars," the goblin king snorted before approaching Sara.

The girl kept her head down, not even wanting to look in the creature's direction. However, she didn't have a choice when he reached out with his staff and poked her stomach. Sara shot him a glare which only seemed to encourage him, and he stuck his staff between her legs, riding up her skirt. Luckily, she wore pants, but this annoyed Sara.

"Leave me alone," the girl hissed.

The goblin king chuckled, only pushing his staff further up between her legs which caused the dwarves to begin to shout, yelling insults and screaming at the Goblin King to stop.

The goblins completely ignored them, and the dwarves wondered why Sara didn't fight back. The goblin king also seemed intrigued and leaning forward, touched her stomach with the tip of his staff.

"Not going to bite kitten?"

A smirk worked its way onto Sara's face before she looked him straight in the eye. "Kitten's don't bite. They scratch."
Even Sara did not quite know what happened next but she had drawn the small dagger from the back of her belt and driving it into the handle of the goblin king's staff, wedged it in so deep so that when she wrenched her arm back, the staff went flying with it and hurtled across the keep.

"Cover your eyes!" She screamed.

The dwarves reacted just in time and either ducked their heads or buried their faces in the crooks of their arms as a bright brilliant blue light seemed to appear from nowhere, knocking everyone even the Goblin King back.

When the light finally faded, Sara found herself smiling at the sight of Gandalf standing there, his sword drawn and staff at the ready.

"Take up arms," he demanded. "Fight!"

Sara quickly sheathed her dagger back into her belt before rushing forward to grab her bow and double swords. Just as she was about to grab her bow, she saw that there was another hand near hers, grabbing for another weapon nearby. Sara lifted her eyes and immediately they locked with a pair of striking blue eyes. Thorin looked her straight in the face, a look in his eyes that she couldn't read but for some reason... it scared her.