Fierceteeth and Strongwings (Ship opinion)

What's even the name for this ship?

Strongteeth? Fiercewings? This ship is actually so underrated that it doesn't even have a ship name, atleast not to my knowledge.

Seriously can we talk about how underrated this is!? There's almost nothing on this ship, which I understand. Despite how adorable this ship is, we dont see it much in the series. Because of that, there's not much fanart or fanfiction about them. But I've only talked about one good ship so let's talk about this one too.

Strongwings and Fierceteeth were introduced in book five, The Brightest Night. Other than Winglets Prisoners, that's the only time we see the two characters.

I kind already did review this ship in my Winglets Prisoners chapter but we're doing it again. Also, I didn't feel like writting everything on this ship again so I did copy and paste a few paragraphs from my other chapter. However I did elaborate on this ship here.

First off, Fierceteeth and Strongwing's relationship is probably one of my favorites.

In The Brightest Night, we got our first glimpse at this ship. When Sunny was kidnapped by Preyhunter, Fierceteeth, and Strongwings. When she managed to escape she saw Strongwings curled up around Fierceteeth and Sunny connected the dots thinking something along the lines of, "They're a couple. A really strange couple " Actually my initial thought to that thought was, "Oh like... a couple of Nightwings?" I hadn't actually thought of this as a ship initially.

However that changed as I continued reading, but I didn't actually ship it until Wingets Prisoners.

In the first of the kind of short books we get from Tui. T Sutherland, we get deeper into the ship of Fiercewings (Thats what I'm calling name sence no one bothers to give it the ship a name). On one letter Fierceteeth wrote to Saguaro, she stated the following when referring to Strongwings, "Its my heart and I can stick whomever I want in there."

Honestly, one of my favorite Wings of fire moments, right next to when Glory saved Deathbringer in book four (Also, I dont have the graphic novel, I need to know, does Mike Holmes draw that scene?). When Fierceteeth wrote that, it made me laugh but I also found it adorable. Just like their first interaction.

Fierceteeth actually met Strongwings before and she actually disliked him prior to that first time Strongwings took her to the Rainforest.

Strongwings may had actually had a crush on her, atleast from what I could see he certainly did. Strongwings offered to take Fierceteeth to the Rainforest, which she agreed to. Strongwings actually ended up knocking out the guard so he and Fierceteeth could pass through. One in the Rainforest, Fierceteeth ended up snapping something at him, although I can't remeber what it was and I dont gave my book anywhere near me. Strongwings said that the reason for taking her to the Rainforest is because he had wanted to see her smile. He stated that he had never seen her smile before and Fierceteeth replied that everybody would feel the same way when comming to the Rainforest.

Strongwings replayed with saying nervously; "You're just well- you're just- you're the only Fierceteeth you know?" Again, adorable.

Fierceteeth and Strongwings ended up staying there for a while but then they got back. However Morrowseer was furious with Fierceteeth.

Strongwings took the blame for going into the Rainforest. I think that really caught Fierceteeth off guard. Well not think, we clearly saw she was not expecting that whatsoever. Fierceteeth instantly started defending herself and accused him of why her tribe wasnt moving into the Rainforest already. But then Strongwings took the blame for her.

This completely took Fierceteeth by surprise.

Fierceteeth had never been one to trust anyone and kindness wasnt her strong suit. However, Strongwings had taken the fall for her. Early in her book, Fierceteeth started that Nightwings didnt necessarily love jokes and that talking to one was just a battle to see which one could be more sarcastic. So basically my kind of tribe. Strongwings had taken the fall for her even though he could have kept quiet and let her get in trouble alone. Morrowseer had already accused her, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut, but he didnt. Because of this Morrowseer punished both of them. When Fierceteeth and Strongwings were serving their punishment, I think that's when Fierceteeth and Steongwings started falling for each other.

I actually loved this ship so 10/10 in my opinion.

Sorry for the rant. But I do have good news! I will be starting a Glorybringer one shots book! I've been working on this forever but its finally coming. Originally I wasnt going to publish the  one shots because I wanted to use then in larger story. Like one with a plot and everything. However I wasnt able to have a good sound plot so I'm putting them all into a one shots book