Deathtide (Ship opinion)

Here is yet another ship opinion even though nobody asked for it or cares, enjoy.

Look, usually when I see a ship that I don't agree with I don't usually just say its horrible and move on. I'm a person that likes logic and would love to undersand why the hell people do the stuff that they do.

(Also I found this ship like five minutes ago. In case you couldn't tell who the characters were, they're Deathbringer and Riptide.)

I tryed and tryed to look for more information on this ship and to see people's opinions and why this ship this. But I couldn't find anything other than this one website where the only response I got was DEATHTIDE IS THE CUTEST SHIP OF ALL TIME and DEATHTIDE FOR LIFE or GLORNAMI AND DEATHTIDE. You get the point. But what I'm saying is that I don't see why, I don't want to shoot it down without reasoning it or saying why I don't agree with this ship.

I've seen people give these ship opinions, but no one defends it and says; 'Oh well this ship is awsome because this and this and this' you know? Nobody does that, they just say 'oh yeah I love this ship' or 'I hate it'. Theres no point in that, in my opinion. And thats what I'm trying to do here, I'm trying to back up what I'm saying.

Anyhow back to this ship, I don't really get it. Like if we had some interactions between the characters and they were cute or something, then I could go 'Oh ok, I see why now.' But we don't have these interactions that make me say that. So I'm mystified to why people say that this ship is great. Like for example, with Glornami (Glory and Tsunami) I see why people ship it. Yes the interactions between the two characters are amusing and because I have seen these interactions and I can see why people ship it.

I still don't agree with it, but I see why they ship it and thats why I respect that opinon. But with this ship of Deathbringer and Riptide, I just don't get it. Like, for me interactions are a huge thing. I like seeing how the charcters, talk to each other, how they met, how it devoloped into a ship and love. I like seeing how Tui devolpes the characters and stuff. But because there is absolutely no interactions between the two characters we don't get that.

Also, I like the idea of these two being freinds overall. I just think it would be pretty cool if these two were like best freinds or something like that you know? But I also like the idea of Peril, Deathbringer, Riptide and Fatespeaker being friends that would be hilarious to see.

Onto another point of this ship, I've never really been into gay ships or anything like that. (I know that thats kinda where the series is turning to if you noti ced) I also know that there are relly popular ones like Sundew and Willow or Tamrin and Anemone and so on. But because I have never been one for gay ships, thats just another thing that just doesn't do it for me. Look, if you ship this or like gay ships and stuff like that, then thats fine.

This is only a personal opinion and isn't ment to offend anyone or anything like that, I just wanted to give my take on this ship and how I see it and my point of view. But if you do ship this, I'm just curious as to why? Obviously if you read this whole thing then you know I don't agree with it or ship it. So if you are a person that ships this then I'm kinda just curious as to why.

Until next time,
Bye-bye