Wings of Fire books update July 2020

Ok so this is an update on the latest Wings of fire books comming out and stuff.

This is the cover for it, The Dark Secret in graphic novel

Realese date: December 29 2020.
Additional Information: Upon realese it will be in both hard cover and paperback, its in Starflight's point of view. It will be illistrated by Mike Holmes, and based off a book by Tui. T Sutherland.

Alrigh now out of the way with all that information and time for me to do my fangirl nonsense.

GUYS THE FORTH GRAPHIC NOVEL IS COMMING OUT *Fangirl screams*

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED TO DRAW THE SCENE WHERE GLORY RESCUES DEATHBRINGER RIGHT BEFORE THE VOLCANO EXPLODES? AND THE BOOK SAYS "THEY EXCHANGED A LOOK THAT SAID THANK YOU AND A WHOLE LOT MORE"

ITS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF THAT

BUT I CAN NEVER GET THIER EXPRESSIONS RIGHT

NOW I CAN THOUGH. ALSO, WHY MUST I TURN EVERYTHING INTO GLORYBRINGER?

ALSO ALSO, WE ALSO GET A LOOK INSIDE THE NIGHTWING FORTRESS. LIKE I KNOW READING ABOUT IT WAS GREAT BUT ACTUALLY SEEING IT? ITS JUST... *More fangirl screams because my crazy self has an obsession with Wings of fire* AND STARSPEAKER. LIKE SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT STARSPEAKER IS ALMOST AS ADORABLE AS GLORYBRINGER. WHICH IS SAYING ALOT CONSIDERING I LOVE GLORYBRINGER.

Alright I'm done freaking out. Maybe. Also this is the kind of content you're getting if I'm writting at four in the morning. So yeah... I'm done with my freaking out I guess I just wanted to let you all know. Even though most of you knew

Until next time.

bye-bye