Theory: Sunny could rule over the Icewings (Technically)

Alright so we all know Darkstalker and Sunny are both distanly related, yes theres a 2000 year diffence but they are related, most of you may know how but I'm going to explain anyways because I dont want there to be any confusion.

Darkstalker's parents are Foeslayer and Prince Artic of the Icewings he also has a sister named Whiteout, and therefore Darkstelker is of Royal Icewing blood and as we all know the Icewings are careful planners, thier planning has resulted them in having anmius magic in Royal Icewing blood.

Now as mentioned before Whiteout is the sister or Darkstalker, and after he gets buried in Jade Mountain Whiteout marries and has dragonets with a Nightwing named Thoughtful. Now even though Whiteout wasn't born with Animus magic like her brother, Darkstalker, its still in her blood so as she has dragonets shes also passing on that potential to be an animus.

There were probbaly sevral Nightwing animus after her and before Stonemover but we're gonna skip onto Stonemover. So Stonemover has a dragonet with Thorn that dragonet obviously being Sunny.

Now because Stonemover is a desendant of Darkstalker who because of his father Prince Artic he has royal Icewing blood in him.

And because Sunny is his daughter she too has that royal Icewing blood in her and because of that she could be Queen of, not one, but two tribes.

Yes two freaking tribes!

Because she is a Sandwing/Nightwing hybrid, she had the power to rule over the Sandwings if she challanges her mother, she could also challenge her very very distant cousin Queen Snowfall and rule over the Icewings.

Although I dont think the Icewings would allow a Sandwing/Nightwing hybrid who barely has a drop of royal Icewing blood on her to rule over them.

Just go here and see how related she is to the Icewings.

https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Royal_IceWing_Family_Tree

Although Tsunami's reaction would be hilarious.

Tsunami: First Glory now Sunny is a heir to TWO TRIBES? TWO TRIBES? I'M AN ACTAUAL DIRECT HEIR HERE! WHY ARENT THORNES FALLING INTO MY LAP?