Glornami (Ship opinion)

Yep another ship review. Here we go with my nonsense again.

I was gonna write about Glorybringer next because It seems that so far I've only written about ships I disagree with so I thought it would be a nice change of pace. But then while looking for an image I found someone arguing why Glornami is the best so I'm arguing about that instead.

Before we even start, these two have a sisterly bond alright?

Thats just how personally I see them and nothing more. I've seen them pass from that sister bond to a romantic type of thing. I also feel that because the dragonets grew up together, they wouldn't really fall for each other. Like I think that for the most part they see each other as siblings.(well Starflight is an exeption).

Some people do say that thier aruging and bickering is cute and whatnot. And that is true, I myself find it entertaining. But thier aruging and bickering isn't like romantic or a way to shwo they have feelings for each other anything like that. In her book (The hidden kingdom, first arc) Glory describes that she only argues with Tsunami because she doesn't want her head getting to big for the rest of her.

She doesn't want Tsunami getting a big head. I've seen some people say, "Oh she loves her and thats why she doesn;t want her getting a big head." Which is.. intresting? But the reason Glory doesn't want her getting a big head isn't because of that its because she knows Tsunami will probably become insufferable, I guess Glory doesn't like dragons with a big head.

Then again there's Deathbringer, I mean yeah he has a big ego but that whole, "Pyrriah's best assassin" thing it kinda hilarious. Then again, if Quickstrike taught him how to become an assassin and basically everything she knows, then doesn't she get the title for Pyrriah's best assassin? Then again she's dead so....(also isn't her name horribly ironic?)

Alright we're getting off topic.

I've also seen people ship this just because they don't like Glorybringer, cause you know the whole age gap thing. Now, shipping one ship (wow try to say that five times fast.) just because you don't like the other isn't really a strong point. I've actually seen so many people have a problem with the ship so I actually want to write a ship opinion about that.

Thats actually it. Sorry its so short.