Theory Jebora TOOK away Animus magic?

Ok so this theory will have spoilers for basiclly all the books before 13 and as of this time book 13 is the most recent book to come out so if this theory is wrong in the future then sorry I didnt have much evidence and if its right well then I CALLED IT.

OK OK I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT JUST HEAR ME OUT HERE ALRIGHT?

First off heres the little we know about Jebora.

Like her mother was also an animus .Her mother enchanted her to basiclly be immortal the book saying that nothing would harm her until she fullfilled her purpose and i suppose that one way of harming is aging I guess?

And that she was from a bit after Darkstalkers time.

Thats legit all the information I could find on her, Well any information thats somewhat important...

ANYHOW

Alright fast forwarding to the small encounters we have with her the first one being when she met Luna the Flamesilk Silkwing who washed up on the shore of Pyrriah, in the prologue of The Lost Continent.

(also HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE JUST GET THERE LIKE HOW IN THE THREE MOONS (you see what i did there cause dragons always kinda say that? no? alright..)  DID THE STORM BLOW LUNA AROUND ROCKS AND STUFF SO SHE DIDNT HIT HER HEAD AND DIE? LIKE WAS SHE UNCONCIOUS THE WHOLE TIME? )

Jebora was the one greeting her she seemed nice enough when doing so and do I dont think she had a problem with helping her.

Ok now in book 12 Wings of Fire The Hive Queen in the prologue Moon, Qibli, and Turtle argue about how Qibli broke Animus magic but the theory is quickly ruled out when Turtle admits he took of the Animus safeguard and tryed a spell and it still didnt work.

Now some of you may think it was Darkstalker as Moon thought which yes it makes sence hes like oh well I go down you all loose animus magic but theres one CRUCIAL fact.

And its that Darkstalker was WAY to confident and cocky he never thought in a million years that somone would defeat him, so if he thought no one would ever defeat him then why would he make a safeguard? What would be the point?

He probally thought that he was invinvible (quite ironic he was taken down by a strawberry though) so I seriously dont think that was it.

So heres why I think Jebora did it.

Also this isnt that much of evidence, but remember when Darkstalker summoned all animus dragons to his throne room and Jebora looks at Turtle and is described with a look of terror. Now just think about it shes sumoned by this huge 2000 year old dragon who has a twisted crown on his head, dont you think this being an animus was getting too much for her?

Dont you think that at one point she thought, "Why am I still living like this when I could be normal? when i could be useless? Useless so that no dragon would want to use me?"

Like shes been alive for 2000 FREAKING YEARS dont you think that shes had alot of stuff like this happen to her?

Alright the last piece of evidence I have and is probally the whole reason why I even thought of this theory was because of the eprolgue in book 13.

Where here Queen Snowfall and Jebora are having a conversation, now basiclly Snowfall is just being parinoid at her telling her to expand the Great Ice Cliff, then Jebora relizes the dragons from Pantala are comming then the conversation shifts to Animus magic.

And here is the main piece of evidence or I guess only piece of evidence..?

Jebora tells her Animus magic isnt working and Snowfall completlly looses it, calling her and I quote " 'If you cant do Animus magic then what good are you? You're compleltly useless!' "

And Jebora says somthing like "Maybe the contienent is better without Animus magic for a little?"  Some where in the middle of the conversation before Snowfal calls her useless.

Then Queen Snowfall flew away back to Jebora she said or I guess thought the following:

Completly useless. Yes just like ive always wanted.

LIKE DOESNT THAT SOUND SO SUSPECIOUS? LIKE SHE WANTED IT SHE WANTED TO BE NORMAL AND NOT SPECIAL.

Just think about it, If you had the most powerful magic in the WORLD and then suddenly lost it wouldnt you have an instant freak out? Like all that power to do amazing things and you just loose it? And when she said "Maybe the continent is better off with animus magic for a little" Like doesnt that ALSO sound suspecious?

As if shes not surprised...

As if shes happy that animus magic is gone.

Shes happy that nothing is expected of her.

And that shes just like everyone else.

Also I dont think she accidently earsed everyone elses magic either because that would be suspecious like"hey! how come other dragons still have thier magic but Jebora doesnt!?" and she was described as clever I dont think she was stupid enough to make a big accident like that.

You know? it would raise attention, and I think thats the last thing Jebora wants.

I feel like she wants dragons to stop expecting from her.

And how can dragons expect from her if shes uselesss?

Like shes Tsunami in a sort of way she doesnt like people telling her, her destiny, or purpose. I think..

I think Jebora wants to be what she chooses to be not what other dragons expect of her.

So yeah thats my theory its funny how I started thinking about it so deeply because of ONE sentence in the book.
Anyhow I do hope its right.
And tell me if you all agree, or if you dont then why dont you agree.
Anyhow,
BYE BYE.