Chapter 16: Gotcha

The demon took a step towards us then stopped.

"Oh" she glared at the markings we had painted on the ceiling.

"We could've been more careful," I said "but then you wouldn't have found us or our devils trap."

The demon snarled in response and grumbled something under to quiet to hear.

"Is Marcey still alive?" I asked face expressionless. I had to look at my best friends face and ask if she was in her own body.

"Like I would tell you if she wasn't." The demon laughed "but yes she's still in here complaining. She's funny, your friend, death threats day and night. Doesn't seem to get the idea I'm here to stay."

"You're really not." I ignored what the demon was saying.

"Oh really?" The demon still thought this was funny "and whys that?"

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus," I began the exorcism.

"She's alive but I could kill her right now" threatened the demon as she realized what I was doing.

"You don't want to do that" I paused then went back to the exorcism "Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

Infernalis adversarii, omnis, legio"

"I'll snap her neck!" The demon was desperate to get away.

"You'd regret it." I wished she'd stop interrupting. "Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte"

"Why?" It smirked.

"Because" I paused again. "I once heard hunters don't go to heaven. If that's true Marcey would go downstairs. If she goes to hell then you're next. She'll be waiting for you and trust me, whatever she's screaming at you in there, she's not bluffing" I had no idea if any of that was true but the demon seemed to believe me. "Et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te.

Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

esique aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister

Omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.

Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,

Contrimisce et effuge, invocato a

nobis sancto terribili nomine,

Quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insindiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.

Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,

te rogamus, audi nos."

A black cloud of smoke left Marcey's mouth with a scream and she fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Marcey?!?" I ran over hoping the demon had told the truth and Marcey was okay. Well okay as you can be after being possessed.

The boys and I raced over.

"MARCEY!? Come on you have to be okay." I told her shaking her arm.

"Hey..." Marcey mumbled.

We all sighed in relief as she sat up.

"Wait..." Ethan squinted at Marcey's face "oh my god I think your wearing make up."

"What?" Her hand shot up to her face. "I'm going to kill that demon."

Ethan laughed.

Marcey punched him in the arm.

"And she's back!" declared Alfie.

A/N
Hey peoples!

So I know I left you on a cliff hanger.

Sorrynotsorry

But no one died! :)

For now :)

Anyway yeah Marcey's back.

Ooh and Romanos_girl wrote a Destiel fanfic called the bakers son.

Go read it.

Now.

LURV CHU ALL!!!