Chapter 74: The Plan

"Wow that was a long flying lesson," Marcey noted.

"We were only gone like four hours!" Mikey protested.

"Really?" Ethan checked his watch. "It felt like an entire month."

"Can we get back to planning on how to murder my relatives?" Cyrus asked.

"Only if you tell us the plan," AJ pulled a chair up to the library table, and began examining the map of America layer out on it.

"So these red dots," Cyrus pointed to the marker dots he had made on the map, "are Stein bases and houses. We need to blow them all up."

"Don't you have like little baby nephews and stuff in there?" Mikey asked worriedly.

"Here," Cyrus pointed at one little dot in Florida "I have one little cousin, about four years old. Marcey has volunteered to go in and rescue her before we blow it up. We haven't had many kids in America lately so she's it right now. We poof her off a safe distance away and drive her to the safest police station we can find once we're done . . . You know."

"Exploding her parents?" I offered.

"She's better off this way she can grow up semi normal," Cyrus said.

"Yeah you're right," Dean patted Cyrus on the back. "Don't want her to end up sitting around a table planning acts of terrorism when she should be in highschool."

"I will locate all of the Steins out on missions using my awesome computer skills," Charlie said. "Then we find them and kill them."

"Guys should we really be doing this?" Sam asked. "I mean they are people."

"Very very bad people," I added.

"Very very bad human people."

"Oh cmon now you're just being prejudiced," said the werewolf.

"You'd kill them if they were witches," Alfie said.

"Standards change Moosechester. Human doesn't mean 'good'," I said, "We kill the bad guys as quickly and nicely as possible. They're magic bombs, and it will be less painful than other bombs. These guys start wars to earn an extra buck. They would've killed Charlie over the damned book and they'll try again."

"Maria are you okay?" Cas asked.

"I'm fine. Just want to get this over with and not have everyone thrown into a pit of self loathing over destroying the Death Star."

:::Time skip brought to you by BB-8:::

We were loading the bombs carefully into the car, when suddenly, those magical potions I made to counteract the trials side affects wore off. I staggered back as nausea washed over me. I fell on my butt.

"You okay bro?" Marcey asked helping me up.

I nodded and managed a "Yeah fine."

Sam looked at me funny and placed his hand on my forehead. "You have a fever. You kinda look like . . . Never mind. We can handle this go upstairs and go to sleep."

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"I'm fine," I lied. "I'm just a little hot."

"No you look like crap," Dean said. "And that's putting it nicely. We're sidelining you. Go upstairs and go to sleep."

"I can heal you," Cas offered.

"Cas I'm fine don't waste your Jesus juice," I lied. If Cas tried to heal me I knew it probably wouldn't work, and I couldn't risk them figuring out what was wrong. "I'm going to go upstairs okay? Just don't freak out over me."