Chapter 77: A Familiar Face

Yoski broski's its Romanos_girl back with another Marcey chapter!! Hope you enjoy ~Sophy~

Marcey's p.o.v.

I sighed as everyone gathered around the table in the motel room. We were planning attack on the last house. We had already hit the house in Florida with the baby Stein so we didn't have to worry anymore.

"Alright everyone has the plan of attack down right?"

Dean nodded and looked at everyone else.

"Cyrus stays in the motel room with Lucy for this one," Lucy needed to sleep and this was a pretty big house. We couldn't risk someone catching Cyrus.

Cyrus nodded "I'll stay benched with her, you guys go take care of the house."

~Time skip brought by Crowley being a spoiled brat~

I looked around as Dean unloaded the last bomb, something wasn't right. Dean looked up, and looked around uneasily.

"I have a feeling this one isn't going to be as easy as the others."

I nodded in agreement. Dean and I picked up a few bombs and walked towards where Charlie was supposed to be.

"Shit where is she!?"

"Put the bombs down."

I quickly but carefully set the bombs down, I knew that voice but from where?

"Now both of you turn around, slowly hands in the air!"

Dean and I turned around, and I was met with a familiar face.

I could not let her know who I was, I didn't look the same mostly because I had grown a few inches and so has my hair.

She was holding a gun to Charlie's head. Great the one person we had to worry about.

She narrowed her eyes at me and then her eyes widened again "Marcus!?"

Dean quickly looked at me and made a face like the fuck?

I sighed "Hello Aubrey, what are you doing in America?"

She tightened her grip on her gun "I'm here to stop the murderers who are trying to kill off a whole family."

I sighed, this was bad if Dean or I moved Charlie was screwed.

"Marcey wha-" Ethan just had to show up. "Oh shit."

"Hands up or the red head dies!"

Ethan put his hands in the air and slowly walked towards us.

Aubrey looked at me and Ethan "William, Marcus what are you two boys doing here?! And why did he call you Marcey?!"

I glared at Ethan for having the worst timing every. "Listen, Aubrey my name is Marcey, and I'm a hunter. And this family were killing off has some really bad shit going on. They're murderers, they kill people for their organs and muscle. You need to calm down."

She loaded the gun in her hand and Charlie took in a sharp breath.

"A-alright I think we all need to calm down you know? I mean there's no need to freak out!"

I flashed over behind Aubrey before anything more could happen and took the gun unloaded it and threw it to Dean. I held her arm behind her back, keeping her from moving

"Get the bombs ready, we're doing this now. Before anything else can happen."

Dean nodded and him and Charlie walked towards the bombs. I still had a grip on Aubrey's arm.