Whats next

(Ali's POV)

We returned from our date and when we walked into our house my brother and Lila come to us. Lila squeals when she sees the new ring on my left hand.

"Your getting married!?!" I smile nodding with just as much enthusiasm. I was so happy and can't wait for the day to come. Jace grabs my left hand and inspects the ring then looks at Shane "well done, well done my friend." Shane grins and takes my hand in his "can't wait for me to be your brother in law huh?" Jace laughs "yeah ain't that the truth." they walk off and me and Lila walk to the baby room.

Liam and Anne both in the same crib snuggled into each other. Liam's arms rapped around Anne, I awed with Lila and quietly touched both their heads "they are gonna be hell of a team huh." Lila laughs quietly "yes they will."

I look at her and grin "can't wait for you to have your own?" Lila looks at Anne and Liam then at me "I can't, hopefully they will be like your cute babies." I smile and giggle "gonna be awesome lil cousin gang." Lila starts to laugh out loud and Liam moves alittle and Anne moves her head closer to Liam. I whisper "we better leave before they wake up." she nods as we leave back to Shane and Jace.

..............................................................

Lila and Jace leave after inviting us to come over to there new place and eat some dinner with them....

We are leaving for the dinner and take Liam and Anne with us. When we get to their place Jace takes Anne from me and Lila takes Liam from Shane, a nanny comes inside and collects my children and leaves to the pack house....

We're in the living room sitting on the couches. I'm on Shane and Lila is on Jace, Lila is giggling while Jace starts tickling her. I grin at Shane whom currently is wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the back of my neck. Purring against him I let out a irritated sigh and whisper only audible to him "you keep this up and Were gonna have an incident like on the beach." he chuckles whispering back "is that so?" I roll my eyes "don't test me Alpha." He smirks as he places another kiss on my neck again above the mark sending shocks through my body. Jace grunts "don't be making anymore babies.... not In my house Ali." My face turns a shade of red and I giggle with Lila "when you making your own?" Lila's turn to turn shades of red "hopefully soon." my brother growls in Lila's neck.

I look at Shane with wide eyes "well alright." I look back at them with a serious expression "let me know when y'all plan to start... I don't wanna be here when you... you know." Lila burst into laughter "o... Kay..." I shake my head "so what's for dinner?" Jace shrugs "take out." he shyly looks away "I ordered Chinese." nodding "alright."