Aliea

(Aliea's pov)

The sky starts to turn dramatically. clouds forming dark grey and the beautiful blue pink sky turn black and purple. the ground starts to shake ferociously.

I wake with a start punching whoever it was in the face, Hearing a thud.

"Ouch you turd!" I smirked slightly opening my eyes seeing Jace on the floor holding his nose.

"Well haven't I told you not to shake me! you ruined my dream Jace!" flipping the covers off me and jumping out the bed.

Jace grumbles "well happy birthday turd, I just wanted to be the first person to say it to you, and dang I think you broke my nose."

I laughed giving him a hand up. "sorry bro, you should of remembered last time you woke me up like that." He rolled his eyes.

"Well come on you have company and happy birthday, lets go, they have your favorite cake waiting for you." Once i heard my favorite cake I quickly dashed out my room and down the long narrow hallway to the kitchen and found my favorite cake on earth....

"OREO ICE CREAM COOKIE CAKE!!! OMG MY FAVORITE!" my dad laughed as he came in the kitchen rubbing his grey eyes tiredly "morning pumpkin, and happy sweet 16th."

He tussled my hair and headed to the full coffee pot doing his morning routine as I glared at him playfully, My mom walked in the kitchen shortly after him "hey Ali happy birthday honey!"

I bounced up and down like a child on christmas when I saw my favorite grandma Ali walk in the kitchen too. "your here, like for real!" she lives normally in England which is a long long drive or flight. She laughed "yes I am, what's a sweet sixteen without your grandma girl, and ugh you should go get dressed before your company gets here." I laughed when I looked down and saw I was in my checkered boxers and low cut tank top.

Quickly I ran back to my room and changed into some dark blue jeans that have pretty crosses on the butt pocket, and let me just say they make my butt look fantastic. Then I put on a purple tank top with a plaid shirt with cut off sleeves. Lastly tousled my straight chocolate red hair and added a sparkly belt to top it all off.

When I finished I walked out and back to the kitchen. as I walked in I felt a presence that was strong of peace and felt comforting. I looked around and didn't notice where it was coming from.

My mom, dad, Jace, and grandma were getting the cake ready when the door bell started to ring three times. "ill get it."

Once I got to the door I felt the comforting presence grow. my hand started to shake but i didn't know why, but while I opened the door it went away.

then coming face to face with the Alpha and his son of thunder cloud pack I almost gasped, My mouth dropped but quickly shut into a smile "hey, welcome." it sounded a little too flat...

The son didn't even look at me when they came in. A new voice flooded my thoughts sweet but bitter 'that jerk!' I shook my head. the father smiled at me "happy birthday Ali." I gawked at the man "how did you know my name sir?" he laughed "your dad he talks bout y'all all the time." I nodded knowing well that's true.

We walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. dad gave me a side glance nodding toward the alphas son. I shook my head mouthing no way. he glared but acknowledged the Alpha.

"Hey John, oh and Shane." Shane nodded sitting near my cake that was slowly melting. John smiled "hello Ross, Kaitlin, Jace, and Ali, oh and where's the famous Alison her self?" I shrugged "don't have a clue." while waiting we all settled around the table.

I glanced at my grandma who finally decided to show after ten minutes of awkward silence. "well grandma, my birthday can't wait all day now can it?" she laughed and shrugged "never said wait for me, get that cake lit."