Slowly Healing

(Shane's POV)

When I saw her eyes searching mine with pain and want and just everything no other girl would ever look at me with, I Amit I lost it.

"Yes I want you back Ali, I want you back bad Ali, this pain without you is awful, your mine Ali, Ali all I need is you Ali I want you and need you, will you forgive me? ." Her eyes started to fuzz and blur. I started to say "Ali no Ali don't cry I mean it I want you I'm not lying." she hides her face and starts to cry into my shoulder "you hurt me Shane, you know that right?" I nodded "yes and I'm sorry I really am." I pulled her back and kissed her nose then her jaw line then down to her neck.

I whispered against her collar bone "ill show you I want you, here and now." she shuddered against me "how?" her voice soft innocent. I felt Dawson's emotions flare and mine too. when I told her I truly wanted her back my feelings for her amplified. my canines grew and I kissed her collar bone feeling her shudder against me. I Kissed the spot where I would mark her. she felt my canines touch her collar bone, her breathing caught "you going to mark me?" I sniffed in her honey Carmel sent and felt my eyes flash black "I will only if you want me to." her body melted against mine. she sighed after breathing in my scent I could tell she wanted this more than anything right now.

I nibbled on her neck then felt my canines get ready. I latched on and bit into her neck. her hands tightened on my shoulders, and then slowly she laid her head down on my shoulder reviling her neck more. I sucked on where the mark was and watched it heal. Damien's mood changed and in her presence I felt that she was my everything. she whispered into my ear "I'm yours now, and your mine, and you lost." I saw her smirk.

I laughed at her change of mood, and I nodded "I know and I'm glad I did." she gave me a peck and then the bell rang. just in time, she frowned and said "I got to go."

I got us of the desk and lowered her feet to the floor. her head comes to my chest and her eyes make me want more of her. she gives me a hug and sighs with relief "bye Shane." I pulled her into the hug "no, don't leave, I will walk you to your classes." She pouted "I'm not a little girl." I smirked "I don't care your mine and if you don't let me I might just switch all my classes to yours." I knew that would change her mind. "ok."

(Ali's POV)

Alright so you may be like what the hell she accepted him after going threw the stabbing pain of rejection and so on. but when it's supposed to be your true mate you don't give up on them just like that... And guess what he begged me so I won I won my wolf howls with joy that I let him mark me and that I accepted him. I just really happy the pain went away.

We walk out of the room and I notice everyone's headed to the bus stop pick up place. I gap at the sight, schools over already? holy crap!

Shane smirked "guess we missed school." I glared at him "that's not funny! I actually care about what I'm doing when I go to college." he shrugged rapping his arm around my waist protectively, this side of him is much better and very sexy.

I hear my brothers voice behind me after I close my locker pulling out my bag "what the hell!? why are you hanging out with the jerk!" I growled "brother, don't start, we fixed things and..." he cut me off "I don't care what the hell y'all fixed, he hurt you and doesn't deserve you." I nodded "I know brother but you know dad would of said do what feels right... and this (I point at Shane and me) feels right... I'm not even hurting no more.. I want him Jace." he glared at Shane then looked at me. he bared his teeth "Shane you hurt her again and that's when hells gonna brake loose! understand your on parol till other wise..." Shane nodded and then grabbed my bag saying "y'all want a ride home?"

(Shane's POV)

When I got them home Ali's dad was out side and pissed. I gulped and looked at Ali she was asleep in the passenger seat and Jace was in the back silent. he chuckled and said "welcome back to hell Shane." I rolled my eyes and woke up Ali. she saw her dad and got out the car calling "I know I know your mad dad, but I was fixing things with Shane and I'm sorry I missed all my classes." her dads face softened and he said "don't let it happen again, you can't get into collage without credits Ali."

Damien laughed at me 'you thought he was pissed at you oh that was funny!' I growled at Damien 'shut up Damien really you are annoying right now.' Damien chuckled but thankfully went away.

Ali's dad called for me "you coming in or what?" I looked over to him and said "yes sir, uh one minute sir." Ali watched me and smiled innocently while disappearing inside the house.

Gently growling I made my way to her dad after messing with my hair. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered "you know, if I hadn't noticed the scent, I would say you marked my sixteen year old daughter.. am I right Shane." I pause oh hell. looking at him now I said "uh yes sir I did." he smiled but whispered "I am not that happy with you at this moment, you didn't ask me for permission, but because I like you and your her mate I want you to know, if you touch her in anyway that you wouldn't do to me, I will break all your limbs. understand." I shiver and watch as we enter the house he releases me "well Ali want to watch tv with me and Shane." he had this other side and It just side disappear like it never happened.

What the hell! I am not going to jump that line ever again...

what the hell did I get myself into.