Months later

(Ali's POV)

I woke up in my room and stretch out. Remembering that its not school today I sigh. I turn around and look out my window seeing Shane with Jace.

Been three months and me and Shane haven't gone any farther than kissing and hugging, which is great, because he is 19 and I'm only sixteen.

Back to shane and Jace, they have been getting closer and closer everyday which is good but dang they spend to much time together now...

A plan is growing in my head. I put on my tightest pants that look really good on me. My butt is amazing in them. Then I put on a flowing tank top, now ready I go put on my sandals and walk out side to them.

"Man she is the hottest girl on earth and my wolf is going crazy about her, but I don't think the girl knows yet... What do I...." I cut my brother off "you have a mate?! When were you going to tell me!?" He looked up at me and dropped his mouth open mumbling and stuttering "I I you know." I put my hands on my waist "yeah that's what I thought! I can't believe you wouldn't tell me." Shane stood up and came closer to me "listen babe.." I glared at him "don't babe me, boy I am not someone to hide shit from understand? Both of you CAN trust me. I may be a girl but I am able to take in lots of information if you don't believe me try me."

Shane groaned and pulled me away from Jace and took me to the back of the house rapping his arms around my waist. His strong arms pull me closer "look he is trying to deal with it first. He doesn't want to tell others until he knows it is set on her. He wants to make sure she won't reject him."

I flinched at the word reject not liking the way I felt after what happened. He kissed my cheek as I took in the information "do you understand?" I nod frozen in the moment 'Kali, what should I do, should I find out who the girl is?' Kali mumbles to herself 'well you don't want him going threw what you did so do what you think is right.'

Shane starts kissing my jawline and neck then down to the mark. I switched back to attention and a soft moan left my lips, I pushed back "Shane you know better than to tempt me." He growled putting his hands near my but "then you should of thought about that before you put on those pants." I blushed and looked away "we'll stop paying more attention to Jace than me and maybe ill stop wearing them." He shook his head "nah I like them, make you look even sexier." I laughed then put my hands around his neck and started kissing him. He pulled me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and we didn't stop kissing, then he put me against the wall and started to kiss my neck moving slowly he licked my mark making me shiver against him. I looked at his eyes and saw them flash black and growled " your getting hott." I smiled at his words but he put me down and backed away.

I walked toward him but he turned and ran away. I rolled my eyes and called after him "what the crap Shane!"

He was near Jace and telling him something. Jace got serious stood up and said "go inside Ali your In heat." I looked at him like he was crazy "really?" just then heat started in my mid section then flushed threw my whole body. I groaned and fell down, Shane's eyes trained on me filled with want and sadness. I rolled to my side and pulled my legs to my gut. "Jace help me!" he growled and all I saw was Jace and Shane pushing at each other. Shane trying to get to me now and Jace pushing him away.

I cried "dad! dad! help!" I heard my dads loud foot steps and his booming alpha voice "I don't know what the hell you think your doing but stop now! and move away from my daughter now!" my body pulsed and felt like fire was consuming me. my dads hands lifted me up and I felt my self explode with heat it was so powerful I couldn't move.

Shane's stressed face watched as my dad carried me inside.

I was laid down In my bed and my dad shut the door. I pleaded "let Shane in please." My voice sounded strained and weak. he watched me and shook his head "no he is not coming in here." I cried more "dad please. I need him." he watched me closely and disappeared out the door.

Next Shane burst end in my room locking the door and then came to my side. "I'm sorry I just can't hold back, I'm sorry Ali." he whispered it so softly then I felt his canines in my neck. he stayed their for a few minutes and gripped my waist. Growling "mine, mine, your mine." He pulled my pants off but left my underwear on. I was mentally thanking him because they were really hot on my legs. he groaned but goes to my bathroom leaving me on my bed.

He came back with a wet rag. then whipped off my face, and my legs. every touch was making me want him but he kept breathing slow to calm his urges. after he whipped me down I felt a little cooler, he pulled me onto his lap my legs around his waist. he asked "can you move?" I shivered and nodded. I moved back a little and then felt him grow, I giggled a little.

(Shane's POV)

I felt my self grow and Ali laughed innocently. I growled "what's funny?" she pointed at where I'm hard "your happy? I feel hott Shane." I nodded and grunted at her knowing she's right it's radiating off of her and making me want to go insane.

My hands travel to her waist, as I do that she moans. the slightest touch makes her insane and I feel Damien trying to take control he wants to mate with her but if I do it could get bad. I mean I'm supposed to soon because I am becoming alpha of my pack but I'm afraid of her father. maybe he wouldn't mind if I asked her.

(Ali's POV)

I felt his hands travel down my waist and it caused a moan to slip out. under me he grew and I only have under wear on. ughhhhh I want him bad now even if its because of the heat I need him. just after that the heat rushed over me Shane felt it and growled loudly "mine. I want you." he sounded like he was pleading for me to give him permission I practically melted then "yes yes, I want you too." he purred with delight and laid me on the bed.

After a fierce make out session he started to rub his hands on my thighs and so on so on.

After what we did the heat went away and started to hear something 'I hope she didn't think I was bad, I mean she was amazing and everything' I smirked under the blanket and went along with it 'Shane was ughhhhh I want more.' I heard his heart beat fasten up and he rapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him. Slowly I fell asleep.