Chapter 9

Shane's (POV)

While I sit impatiently waiting for the pack doctor to tell me if I can come in or not, I palm my face and groan.

The female doctor comes out with a happy partly sad look, quickly I get up and grab her ruffly shaking her screaming "is she ok!?"

The doctor frowns and sternly says "stop shaking me, and yes she is, but no she isn't." I growled not liking her response "what's wrong with her?" the doctor moves to the side out of my reach and ushers me inside the hospital room, calmly she says "she is in a coma, and about 4 weeks pregnant". Slowly she watches my face measuring my reaction.

I stop at Ali's side and see her laying their out cold hooked to all the machines that breath for her. Looking at the doctor a tear escapes trickling down my cheek and falls off my jaw. I grit my teeth "when is she going to wake up?" The doctor shook her head "that I do not know alpha, sorry."

Quickly turning around I slam my fist in the wall and scream at the top of my lungs, the doctor cries out "alpha don't break anything in here," snapping my head her way I growl "get out!" she silently scurries out of the room.

Falling beside Ali's bed I let out a ragged cry and my body uncontrollably shakes. I let tears fall down my cheeks which stain my face. Ali's helpless body holding my unborn child in her womb lays their unmoving and so fragile.i don't even know why she fell into a coma, it worries me for her and our baby's health.

(Ali's POV)

I can't feel or see anything, my body is immobile. then I hear this voice I quickly recognize as my wolfs 'Ali you need to wake up.' I muffled "I don't know how." she growls at me annoyed "you do." I argue stubbornly "do not, I don't have a clue how to wake up."

A slight fracture of light comes in my view 'you do know! see you already are waking up.'

I mentally roll my eyes, but stop when I hear Shane's voice "baby, look your holding our baby, and you need to wake up."

His voice is laced with worry "please Ali... please I need you... please." I could hear him sobbing uncontrollably making me force myself to wake.

Slightly I feel my hand twitch from my will of needing to comfort him.

(Shane's POV)

I don't care about the tear stains that race down my cheeks. my heart is heavy, and I don't see any changes in Ali. I turn side ways lumped on the floor and cry some more....

"Sha..... Shane.... Shane where?" I shake my head. Damian whimpers 'I think we are losing it.'

"SHANE!!!!" I jump up and see Ali struggling to sit up toward me, I can't help but start crying again. I don't care if she sees I am over joyed that she has awoken. "why are u on the floor?" she asks I shake my head not answering her, I grab her carefully and pull her to my chest "I love you so much Ali! I love you soo much!" I can feel her hands touching my chest threw my shirt. she sighs out "I've missed you! my wolf and I have gone crazy without you."

I massage her back while she relaxes against me, I let one last tear roll down my cheek and we curl on the hospital bed together and fell asleep.