Pregnancy

(Shane's POV)

" Get me some food!" she screamed impatiently.

Whoever said a pregnancy wasn't hard for the guy is a completely insane person. Ali eats everything and I mean everything. Lila groans as she puts a quick bowl of cereal together for Ali. I grab the bowl from her and chuckle "THIS IS LIKE HER THIRD BOWL ALREADY! FOR CHRIST SAKES!?" Shaking my head "yeah but remember she's feeding for two others and their my pups, their going to eat a lot."

Lila rolls her eyes "yeah they got the PIGGY gene form you!" Accusingly she points at me laughing as I walk to the living room to give my impatient Ali her bowl of cereal.

You really would think her belly would be sticking out five feet infront of her while she eats the whole fridge, but no it only looks like she two months pregnant. really though she is six months pregnant and is due any day now, I hope.

You probably think I'm insane, six months pregnant and due any day now! no it's real and absolutely true, for we're wolves its 4-5 months for alpha pups, which ours are. i think one of them or both are boys, since boys take longer to develop.

(Ali's POV)

I see Shane come in with my third bowl of cereal. HEY DON'T JUDGE, think i don't know whats running thru y'all's minds! I am eating for three. Me and my two little angels that are growing in my belly.

Shane purrs out "hey Ali, baby here's your food..." I smile sweetly up at him from the couch and lay my hand on my round belly "I'm sorry babe, I don't mean to eat so much." he gives me a stern stare and sits next to me "DO NOT APOLOGIZE, for taking care, and feeding our young, you need all the strength and energy to have them, which I really think could be any day now."

I nod slightly pouting, but happy he isn't mad at me for eating so much. I eat the food and sit back when I'm done. moving around a but restlessly I find a spot almost bearable to stand.

I watch as Shane watches me get comfortable out the corner of my eye. he places his hand on my tummy and feels around until he smiles "we have a kick boxer that's for sure." Sighing I nod "yeah that ones kept it up since I woke up this morning."

Shane grins "he wants out." I smirk "what makes you think it's a he?" Shane rubs my belly gently and says "because I just know." my wolf Kali snickers 'he could be right, never know.' I smirk 'yeah, whatever you say.'

"Baby?" I shake my head "yeah?" he chuckles "I asked you what do you want to name them?" I scratch my head a little but begin to shake it "I don't really know, um if they are girls probably Annie and Shyla, if its boys your naming them."

Cutest face I seen! Shane looks at me with an excited face "for real?" I nodded.

*An hour later*

(Ali's POV)

"GET ME TO THAT HOSTBITAL! RIGHT NOW!"

Shane runs into the bedroom and sees that I've gone into labor, and omg I don't ever want to have babies again after this!

He quickly grabs the bag we had ready for when this time came.

We have different baby out fits in different sizes just incase the baby is too small for one or to big for another. four milk bottles two blue, two pink and four blankets blue and pink and a bag of diapers.

Shane was impressively relaxed and calm through the whole thing, while I on the other had was breathing In and out faster than I have ever before. he speeded down the high way toward the hostbital with a cop in front of us so we get there without having to stop.

Shane even offered to drive his mustang. obviously I couldn't exactly argue, and when my water broke omg I thought he lose it but he kept trying to calm me down.. when we got to the hostbital he unbuckled me and put me into a wheel chair rushing us to my personal pack doctor, her name is Rena and she has short brown hair.

Shane growled out "GET HER SET UP RENA! she's gone into labor over forty minutes ago!" Rena rushes us into a room that was already ready for this day to happen since I'm really over due... Rena gets Shane to pick me up and put me on the bed and then asked him to help me out of clothes and into hostbital gown as she rushes off to get the rest of the doctors that will be needed to check my babies health.

(Shane's POV)

Once I got the gown on her people rushed in the room pushing me to the side of Ali's bed "get her ready, she is dilated 7 cm only 3 more to go! gotta get this on a roll people, hurry get the stuff ready." the head doctor was this old Irish man he calls out orders and moves quickly, his once red hair Long gone now grey with silver along the edge of his head.

He looks at me and starts telling me "calm your woman down and tell her to push on three."

I look at Ali her face covered in a light sweat already.i coo at her "hey babe." She grimaces "uhh yeah... hey Hunnn.." I chuckle slightly "breath through your nose, and push in 1.... 2.... 3!" She shut her eyes and cried out as she pushed on three.

I hold her hand and wish I hadn't, big alpha rather give her a stress ball then have his fingers loose circulation and probably break with how hard she squeezed my hand. but no turning back now.

She looks at me and growls "you did this to me!" I laugh and she tries not to "get them out now!" the doctor tells her to push again and she does.. this goes on for twenty more minutes and then a loud cry brook into the room. the doctor smiles at me "well big daddy you've got yourself a son.." I never thought I would cry in my life but when I was given a bundle of blue blankets with my new baby son in them made me tear up.

While the doctors went back to work I cooed at my son and then had to hand him to Rena when a ear splitting cry fills the room.. the doctor hands the baby off to another doctor to get cleaned off, they rapped the baby in.... a pink blanket! I got a son and a daughter! I looked at Ali and started to frown.. her head leaned to the right, sweat dripping off her face and a slight smile on her lips. my wolf cried and I growled "doctors help Ali now!" Rena held my babies as all the other doctors took the electric reviver things and stuck it to her chest her body arching forward..

The machine next to the table beeps....... a long high beep and then....