Me....

Hello... My names Aliea.. I know awesome name :) .. My favorite grandmas name is Alison and she is very wise.

I'm sure your gonna want to know more about me. my hair is a light chocolate. brown with a tint of some red that flows down to mid back. I'm about 5'7" and have grey bluish eyes. I am 16 and guess what a were wolf! Amazing right!

My parents well my dad is an alpha and my mom is a Luna which is no surprise cause she's with my dad.... My dad is giving his leadership to my brother Jace, he is 18, which means he will be getting leadership at 19 or 20.... Or when he finds his mate.... Which still hasnt happened... usually around sixteen you have a pull to your mate and Which I think will never happen because it hasn't happened yet and, he is such a man whore, I don't really think he deserves one...

His hair is like our dads pitch black and he is almost a spitting image of him. Strong jaw line, dark skin, tall, blue eyes and what girls at school say... eye candy... But to me he's not eye candy much less attractive..

I have my moms hair. Her thin petit body, and my dads tan skin also I'm pretty sure I have a mix of both their eyes. I'm one of a kind ;)

Oh and plus I get to shift for the first time and find my mate. I can't wait to see my wolfs coat and to find my mate, the one I will be completely loving to...