Day of hell or not?

(Ali's POV)

I woke to an empty bed and me in Shane's grey t-shirt. I thought about yesterday and my cheeks grew a light pink. then I thought 'crap my dads going to kill Shane.' I rolled over and groaned. slowly I got up and changed into a black and blue tank top and greenish yellow shorts. I brushed my long hair and pulled it up into a hair bow.

When I got to the living room I saw Shane on the couch with Jace watching mean girls. awe hell, I walked over to them "what the crap! this is not a movie for guys?!" Shane smirked. Jace just rolled his eyes "it's a movie! just leave us alone." he looked over at me but froze. He sniffed the air but then ignored it.

I could tell he smelt me and Shane's bond which was a lot stronger and knew that any female in heat would last longer in heat, unless they did something with there mate, and Jace knew.

My dad came in and automatically smelt the difference in the air. he shot a death glare toward Shane the looked at me asking threw his eyes 'you didn't? or you did?' I hid my face and put my arms around Shane's neck whispering "go home please." he looked at me and said nothing when he saw my look of plea. he got up and saw my dad, and let's just say all hell broke loose.

My dad grabbed him by the throat placing him against the wall. "who the hell told you you could mate with my daughter?!" I gasped and growled at my father "you let him in my room you knew he wouldn't be able to hold back! just like when you were young and with my mom! let HIM GO!" my voice made the house shake and my dad turned his head toward me gently releasing Shane.

Slowly I growled out "you hurt him again or try to in any way and you'll never see me again! got that dad, you too Jace if any of you hurt him I'm gone and gone for good!"

the house seemed to vibrate with my voice. my mom ran into the living room with a shocked face and a deep scowl at us all "what the hell! I was trying to sleep!" my dad frowned and told my mom to go back to bed that nothing was wrong, but then looked at me in awe, Jace and Shane did too I rolled my eyes "what?" my dad just walked out of the house like nothing happened "going to the elders to talk business bye." His voice very flat.

Jace continued the movie without a care in the world, Shane kissed my cheek and joined Jace not leaving like I said earlier. lastly I could hear my mom snoring peacefully, ok one minute it's like hell broke lose now its like I haven't even woke up holy crap!

I just left the house and went to the mall for school clothes shopping yippee me! (Note the sarcasm)

So with that I left to the mall to get this crazy bull off my mind....

-At the mall-

I went to one of my favorite stores at the mall and guess who I found there! Lila my beastie....

She ran up to me and gave me a hug before she pulled back and practically made my ears fall of " you and Shane did the 'DEED'!" I rolled my eyes pulling my hair to the side showing her the mark. I yelled slash whispering "Yeah we did, but you don't have to yell it to the world!" She laughed while a older woman shook her head at us and a mother put her hands over her daughters ears like we screamed profanity or something.

I rolled my eyes as Lila jumped up and down whispering now 'thank god' "guess what you are now!? Your a Luna girl." I gaped at her awe hell I for got "Lila that's... I don't want to be... God what do I do?." I was now shaky and so confused ' i wont make a good luna i barely even good at being a daughter!' My wolf scolded me 'Ali you were made for Shane and he was made for you, the moon goddess wouldn't put you in a position you weren't made to be in.'

Then Lila smiled smugly and pulled me to the dress rack In the back of the store. "You have got to get a dress for the introduction thingy all packs have for there Luna it's going to be awesome everyone's going to be dancing and just awesomeness!" I laughed at her nervously.