Home :)

(Ali's POV)

Liam's cry wakes me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Give me a minute sweet heart." I quickly get up and put sweat pants on with a black tank top. walking to the babies room I peer in the room and quietly giggle at Liam looking threw the cribs bed.

I softly coo to Liam grabbing his bottle. lifting him up gently placing him on my hip "is Liam hung hung?" He sticks out his bottom lip with his cute puppy eyed look.

Once I went to our room Shane came in with Anne in his arms. I smile at them and place the bottle in Liam's mouth. "hey babe, when did you get up?" he doesn't look my way to busy cooing at Anne but answers "uhh probably two hours before you did."

...............................................................

Ok so we got back from the hospital two weeks ago and I moved into Shane's pack house...

Then i found out He had the pack make a cabin in the woods about one mile from the pack house but close enough to get to the pack house incase of emergencies.

It has three bed rooms, one for me and Shane, another for both the babies which is closer to our room, and another for when they get old enough to have there own room. right now it's my storage room for junk we aren't using. we have a big kitchen, two bathrooms, and a laundry room that I know will be used a lot, then we have a cozy living room with a flat screen tv that plays little baby movies for Liam and Anne. lastly we have a porch that wraps around the cabin.

...............................................................

"Babe get me some diapers please!" Liam squalls after he wets himself "where they at baby?" I open part of the crib and lay Liam down. "um under our sink!" soon after Shane comes in with two diapers in his left hand and a crying Anne in the right.

"She potty too?" he nods sighing quickly we clean them up and I hear the door bell ring. "ill get that." I rush to the front door with Liam giggling as he bounces on my hip, when I open the door Jace comes in with Lila.

"Hey Liam! And where's little Anne." Lila grabs Liam from me and he giggles while she tickles his belly. Shane comes in handing Anne to Jace, Lila squeals and coos to Anne "ok so there bottles are in there room and the diapers are in our bathroom and you know the rest Lila." she nods and pushes us out the door "go do something fun, we got these little pumpkins, oh there's a dress in the bathroom for you Ali and there should be a suite for Shane on our bed, go be kids for a bit!" I laughed at her serious but playful tone.

Shane grabs my hand and smiles "ready for today baby?" I smile at him and nod my head with excitement "oh yeah."

So today Lila and Jace are watching Liam and Anne while me and Shane go out to be ourselves for awhile since I've had those two we hadn't got much relaxing time together.

*We get to the pack house*

Shane's dad comes up to us and hugs Shane patting his back and gives me a small hug "how's my grand babies doing?" I laugh "they are with Lila and my brother." he smiles and looks to Shane "what are y'all up to today?" Shane grins "just taking my beautiful lady out to relax dad." he nods "well better be off, don't want your mom stopping you." Shane quickly grabs my hand pulling us up the stairs to Lila's room.

Once we get up there I go into the bathroom and close the door. I look into the mirror and gasp at my reflection. My hair is a mess and I look like I haven't slept a wink, I groan but let out a relaxing breath.

Stripping I get in the shower and turn the hot water on. while lathering on the soap and rinsing off I feel Shane wrap his arms around my waist. I whine "babe what are you doing?" he chuckles "nothing but enjoying my mate." I giggle "you know you are not going to be able to control yourself." He shrugs "you are correct my love."