Sisu

After the hero left the boy let out a sigh of relief and fell over.

'Man, that was way to close.'

He grabbed his vigilante gear and slipped into them. Time to go back on patrol.

He knew that he would have to eventually run into an underground hero at some point but he didn't expect them to be his favorite hero!

It would be best to avoid him at all costs.

・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

A few weeks later on patrol

He was about to change out of his vigilante uniform when suddenly everything shook and people began to scream.

Rushing outside, he found a hero off duty, fighting some dude that looked like freaking Godzilla! Face palming, he rushed to do evacuations.

Just as he had finished evacuating one building the lizard dude crashed into it, destroying it to pieces. He leapt through the window of another apartment and began evacuating it as well. Thankfully, most of the people had gotten the memo and were already doing a great job of running out of the way.

With most of the buildings now deserted the hero had a little more breathing room. As he exited the building he began to direct the crowd when he suddenly heard a scream.

"Help!"

He took off like a bullet through the sea of panic, getting bumped into multiple times causing him to stumble as the monster villain began to head in his direction.

"Stay back!" Cried the hero as he tried to drive the villain back, buying the boy vigilante some precious time.

"Hey! I hear you!" He shouted at a car covered in debris, sandwiched between a wall and some rubble. It's occupant had shoulder length, brown hair with green bangs.

"What's your name?!" he yelled, placing his hands on the detritus preventing them from leaving the car.

"E-Ell." They said, shakily.

"It's going to be alright Ell." he reassured them. "I'm gonna get you out of here. Are you injured?"

"Nope, I'm totally fine. In fact, never felt better." they said, rolling their eyes. "Of course I'm not fine! I just had half a building try to crush me!"

"Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right." He mumbled.

He glanced over his shoulder as the villain roared, slowly getting closer to them. He tried to push the large cement chunk out of the way.

"F*ck! This is bad!" he muttered.

"No sh*t Sherlock!" Yelled Ell.

He gave it another shove.

"Where the hell is Mt. Lady when you need her?!"

The OC Ell was created by Im-fucking-crying ! Congrats and here's your prize!