Horripilation

"Hey! Look up there!" Shouted a civilian from the crowd.

"Sh!t!" The man cursed.

He grabbed the emerald boy by the arm and yanked him onto the roof.

Izuku finally took a look at the man and felt all the blood drain from his face.

It was f*cking Stain, the hero killer.

"Well kid, as you can see the authorities aren't exactly a big fan of me. Sorry to drag you into my mess but you looked like you could use someone to talk to. Anyways good luck kid. If I were you I'd run right now."

And with that the hero killer and the emerald boy split up

~~~~~

'Oh my god I just met Stain, the hero killer and was seen talking to him.  Sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!!!!!!!!!!!t!'

The emerald boy thought to himself as he scrambled down the fire escape and into the alley. He heard multiple footsteps approaching him and ducked behind a trash can just in the nick of time. A second later a bunch of pros flooded the narrow space.

"Alright he was spotted this way with a kid. It is unknown as to if they are a civilian who has been taken hostage or an accomplice. Either way be ready to attack. If they are working alongside the hero killer they are extremely dangerous. Proceed with caution. Do not take any chances."

All of the hero's climbed up the latter. The last one glanced down and spotted the boy.

'What the heck are you supposed to do in this situation?!'

Izuku, decided to run for his life.

"Hey! Stop right there!"

Why? Why was the universe like this? No way he could withstand an attack from a pro much less over a dozen.

He reached a dead end and whipped around to find the hero.

You know he could be optimistic in situations like this. Maybe this was a pro who wouldn't punch first and talk later?

"End of the line for you villain!"

Of course he was.

Taking in his surroundings he spotted a long metal pipe on the ground. He got what was probably the dumbest idea off his life and kicked up the pipe with his foot, and grabbed it.

Seeing as he didn't have any other options he followed through with the said dumb idea. He charged at the hero.

The hero prepared to punch him but as they swung he used the pipe to do a pole vault.

Bracing himself, he crashed into the window of an abandoned building. Shaking off the glass, he ran, finally loosing the pro hero.

~~~~~

He sat down on a bench in a park to catch his breathe only to run into Present Mic.

He would have gone totally fanboy if it weren't for the fact that he was just spotted talking to the hero killer.

So what does he do?

He runs away again.

~~~~~

He finally reached what looked like a dump near the ocean and fell over, panting.

He began to giggle which then went to full on cackling.

'Oh my god I just did that! I managed to out run not only the cops, but a pro hero too! And with only a box of pocky as fuel no less!'

The adrenaline began to leave his system and the exhaustion from the past 24 hours events' finally set in.

He soon passed out for a power nap.

He earned it.

~~~~~

He woke up and stretched. He jolted upon realizing where he was.

He remembered everything that happened and began laughing again.

Not because he found it funny, no.

It was from the sheer insanity of it all.

He looked at the sky and noticed what time it was.

"Sh!t! Mom is going to kill me!"