Duel of the fates Part 1

"Are you ready Caleb?"

"Yeah." I replied flatly.

"Ah...Ahsoka, you know, umm. If I don't m...make it..." I was cut off by her soft tender lips. My eyes brightened, my spirit lightened, and my soul was full of hope.

"You'll make it Caleb. I know you will." She smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you Ahsoka. You're always there when I need you. At my toughest times, you've always been there to guide me through. You believed in me when no one else did. You gave me a shoulder whenever I needed one. You're the most amazing thing that happened to me. I love you, Ahsoka Tano."

She once again pulled me closer to give me yet another kiss, one that I treasured every second of. The romantic moment could've went on for eternity, but at last, it just had to end. Trillions were counting on us, and we couldn't let them down.

"I love you too Caleb Dume." She smiled warmly.

We stared into each other's eyes for many minutes until we heard the distinctive voice of Obi Wan.

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes master, we're coming."

"Welcome Jedi, I have been expecting you."

We immediately pulled out our lightsabers, readying for the toughest battle of our lives.

All that stood was a silent hum that echoed across the room. We waited and waited and waited until he would begin the attack.

At the speed of light, he pulled out his two-blood red lightsabers and twirled towards us, letting out a menacing sith scream. His first saber aimed straight towards me, hoping to disintegrate the youngest and weakest opponent first. Luckily, my instincts kicked in before my mind even kicked in to keep my head in the game.

Swiping away the blade I front flipped over him as he duelled with the three other Jedi in the room. I swiped my blade towards his neck, aiming to kill him as soon as possible, but he was too fast. I didn't even realize what had happened until I felt a jolt of pain in my right hand that still had a firm grip on my lightsaber.

Apparently, he had kicked my forearm and stopped the blade from hitting him while continuing to keep up with the other three.

The next thing I knew, I was sent back with the force, followed by a large surge of electricity that coursed through my veins. The pain was entirely familiar but nonetheless hurt a ton.

When my eyes reopened I saw Ahsoka on the ground a couple metres away from me, then Obi Wan after that. Until I saw green and red sparks of light sparkling across the room. The duel was happening so fast that I could barely make out what each opponent was doing.

There was no time to waste, Yoda is getting old and he needed help. I could tell he could not keep up with the emperor for long. So, I ran towards him only to be stopped by an inquisitor, one who appeared to be a female.

I started blocking her shots and occasionally answered them with a blow of my own. Then there was another inquisitor, as I did my best to keep up with the two of them. Ahsoka and Obi Wan were both back on their feet now. Obi Wan leaped towards Yoda while Ahsoka dashed towards me, determined to aid me in battle.

Who would've thought that yet another inquisitor would come out of the shadows. Ahsoka and I fought them with everything we've got while Yoda and Obi Wan were doing their best to put an end to the sith lord.

His fingers sparkled once again to send a jolt of lightning to Obi Wan, but he was lucky enough to have defended against it. Yoda continued to leap back and forth, sending strikes at him while parrying every half second.

Ahsoka held back the two inquisitors which bought me just enough time to send his lightsaber flying mid-air while mine stabbed him straight through the heart.

I felt really guilty at that very moment, but now was no time to mourn. I had to keep my head in the game and continue on. They needed me, they all needed me.

The battle went on until I sensed the pain of yet another presence, stopping me for half a second. A very long half second.

Obi Wan was gone. A hole burnt straight through his chest as he laid on the floor, life leaving him.

"NOOOOOOOO!" The anger was inside me now, I kicked the inquisitor in front of me and sliced her head off, before dashing towards Master Kenobi.