A change of heart

The ship exited hyperspace at around 0600, so hopefully Ahsoka wouldn't be awake yet. It didn't take long for me to locate Master Yoda, but by the time I did, I sensed that Ahsoka was slowly starting to wake up.

I had to move quickly since I knew how slow Master Yoda could be. Sprinting off to his little hut I overheard him speaking with someone, except that there was no one there.

"Yes. Yes. Correct you are. Understand, I finally do. Right you have been this whole time. Wrong the Jedi were, wrong I have been. Forbidden, attachments should not have been. Thank you for your assistance, I do, Qui Gon."

Moving slowly towards him I was slightly startled when he said, "Good to see you again it is." Since I had no idea he could see me, but of course he didn't have to.

So, removing myself from the awkwardness, I started, "Master Yoda, I need your assistance."

"Wrong, what is Padawan?"

"I had visions again, visions of Ahsoka turning to the dark side. We recently had an encounter with the empire, and our suspicions told us that a sith lord was there. I believe it was Darth Vader after searching of his identity through the force, but I never got the chance to confirm it because Ahsoka passed out before I did. When Ahsoka was awake, I went to see how she was doing, but...but she yelled at me and told me to get out. Now I'm just worried about her turning to the dark side. I have never seen Ahsoka get mad Master, do you have any idea why Ahsoka is acting the way she is?"

Shortly after, I could tell that Master Yoda was in deep thought, not knowing how to react. I could sense that he was worried about my visions, but I could also feel that there was something far deeper.

"Know I do not." He said, but a large part of me felt that he was lying, no matter how good he was from keeping away the truth.

After a while, he started again, "Close you have been with Ahsoka?"

The question caught me off guard. Of course, I was close to Ahsoka, but I couldn't reveal the secret, that's against the Jedi code.

"Uhhh...umm...I...We are good friends." I struggled.

"The truth, I require. Sense that you have formed an attachment with Ahsoka, I do."

"No master, we are just friends."

"Lying you are Padawan. The truth you can tell me, fine are attachments. See that now, I do."

What? What was he talking about? Attachments were okay? But they have been abandoned for centuries.

"I don't understand Master"

"Speak with Qui Gon Jinn recently, I have. Know him you do?"

"Yes Master"

"Had a little discussion we did. Only then, realize a truth I did. Nothing wrong with attachments there are."

"Yes Master. I...I have formed an attachment with Ahsoka."

"Good. Good. Now tell me, happened what did in your vision?"

He sat there patiently listening to my dream, I could tell that he was deep in thought after I finished.

"Padawan, created these thoughts were, from you."

"Me?"

"Yes. Fear of losing Ahsoka, you carry. The reason behind your visions that is. Deceived have you been by the dark side."

"Thank you, master." I said relieved. At that very moment, I could feel my fear slowly drifting away, as if knowing the truth had solved all my problems. But not all of them.

"Master Yoda, do you know why Ahsoka was acting the way that she did?"

He paused for a while, before replying with "Not sure I am."

"Thank you for your assistance Master, we'll be on our way." I bowed, before heading back to the ship.

When the door opened, I saw a certain orange togruta standing there. Sadness fell upon me, as I couldn't bring myself to look at her. She may not be turning to the dark side, but that doesn't mean she's stopped hating me.